• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

multi making me sick?

squanto

Fitness Celebrity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i recently started taking amultivitamin. called: one tablet daily (safeway brand) and "compare to One A Day Men's" label is on it. its USP certified.
i started taking it daily about 2 weeks ago. about a week and ahalf ago, i had a bad stomach virus that was short-lived. but i had a fever for a day or 2 afterwards still. its been a couple days since then, and it seems that every day i am a little jittery or sick to my stomach. very minor though. i heard that b-vitamins can make people jittery, but have no evidence to back it up. i also drink and smoke pot regularly. is this a coincedence, or is this multi making me sick? i thought vitamins were good for you.... and i may just be paranoid. anybody have any experience with vitamins weirding out their body? thanks for your help

the multis that i take made me sick:barf: the first few days i took them. i think it was bcos i was taking them on an empty stomach. i find that its better if i take them in the afternoon after iv eaten.

hmm... i was taking them on a "full" stomach but just after my 1st meal for the day. what are bcos? ill have to try those multis, thanks for advice prince. now im all weirded out about taking any multi tho, those last ones made me feel like i was poisoned.
never really taken multis for an extended period of time in my life before, but i took centrum for a little while and never felt sick from it, come to think of it. maybe ill try taking the multis prince recommends. im just wacked out now....

Back