• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Daily Gym Use

ba boy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell me please as there seems to be some debate when I talk to guys at the gym about working out daily, is it ok to work both upper an lower body each day or not ? must u really give each counterpart 48 hours to rest ? is it overtraining and not going to gain muscle an strenght or not ?

Many thx to all replies

If I train total body it is thre times a week with a day of rest inbetween each day.

If I am doing upper and lower it is 48hrs inbetween each part....ie upper- mon and thurs. lower- tues and fri.

72 hours before training same muscle group again, I train 6 days a week and hit each muscle group twice (except chest) in that time.

BritChick said:
72 hours before training same muscle group again, I train 6 days a week and hit each muscle group twice (except chest) in that time.

depends on intensity. I can do a program based on squating mon, wed. and fri. provided I use my percentages properly and alter the intensity. powerlifters do it. olympic lifters do it too.

It all depends on YOUR BODY and its ability to recouperate. For some it takes longer and for others it takes a lot less time. I like to do cleans and squats everday as my body has learned to deal with the stress. Other body parts I leave 2-3 days rest before retraining.

I seem to have to work my chest v hard every day otherwise I go sort of titty looking

Back