• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone ever sabotage you?

chadeau

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was doing flat dumbell bench press doing 160 lbs combined. Some guy walks by putting 30 lb dumbells away and hits my right dumbell halfway up on a rep. It was just enough force to put my stablizing mucles off balance and 80 lb weight goes over my head and crashes to the floor. It was an accident, but I was pissed. Can't people be cautious when walking around people in the middle of a set? :mad:

Anyone else have any horror stories?

You should have dropped the DB on his foot. Then I am sure next time, he would be more careful. Or more curtious... who the fuck walks right next to someone doing DB presses?

PreMier said:
You should have dropped the DB on his foot. Then I am sure next time, he would be more careful. Or more curtious... who the fuck walks right next to someone doing DB presses?

:haha:

I always do this little shoulder rotation before I work chest and shoulders, I take either a 5lb plate or dumbbell and basically spin my arm in full motion circles, one time I did not see this guy coming up behind me and I started doing them, BAM! smaked him right in the head with the weight! :D

I felt a little bad though.

some guy at the gym offered, i didn't ask him, he offered to help me do a set of negatives because he said it looked too heavy for my workout partner to lift alone (it was about 350). He took one side, my friend the other. As soon as the bar touched my chest the idiot didn't do anything. stood there with his hands at his side. my friend of course, not expecting this, was trying to lift his side, and my shoulder had a sudden pain as i pushed and only one side went up. I was scared to death that I was hurt. What an idiot.

by the way PreMier, nice Av.
TIGER ARMY NEVER DIE

Robert DiMaggio said:
:haha:

I always do this little shoulder rotation before I work chest and shoulders, I take either a 5lb plate or dumbbell and basically spin my arm in full motion circles, one time I did not see this guy coming up behind me and I started doing them, BAM! smaked him right in the head with the weight! :D

I felt a little bad though.

Yea, I do these too. I call them windmills lol I have also thwaped someone in the head. People need to pay more attention, like you I dont have eyes in the back of my head.

Thans PeterGunz

LOL, windmills! :D

to this day people always look at me like "what the hell is he doing?", in fact I did them tonight before bench press. I swear they "save" my shoulders, by keeping my rotators cuffs strong.

Prince, is that all you do for rotator, or do you do cuff specific work/exercises?

I usually start with some 5lb "windmills"

Yes people should be FAR more carefull, because that could cause a life long injury.

when i was younger, say 12-13, i signed up for a junior weightlifting class at the YMCA. The instructor would teach us some workouts and what muscles they worked and then at the end of the class, after we used them, he would quiz us. I happend to win the first 2 classes and it seemed to piss off this one kid. Well, long story short, the next class he "accidently" smashed me in the face with a DB. Chipped my damn tooth and my mouth bled the whole rest of the class. The instructor said it was "just an accident" so nothing came of it and back then i was such a worry-wuss that I did nothing about it.

Back