• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

efa's

bulletproof1

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the efa's i am taking contain sat fat in them. everyone knows to avoid sat fat. i was just wondering if that was typical for efa's. thanks.

What are you taking?

omega 3 efa's epa and dha? it is by natures life. it says it also has vitamin c, e, and garlic in it.

1 softgel has 30 calories - 3 grams of fat with 1 being sat fat.

thanks for the input.

Is it all fish oil?

10 mg vitamin c, 30 iu vitamin e, 3 g fish oil, 540 mg epa, 360 mg dha, 150 mcg garlic oil

I think you would be better off with regular plain ol' fish oil. It's cheaper and just as good as what you got there. You can buy 300 caps at Costco or Sam's for less than $7.00.

yea that is much cheaper. thanks jodi ... on my way to costcos. :thumb:

The fish oil does have some saturated fat in it. It has a higher % than some meats. But, the Omega-3 are worth it, fish is the best way to get them.

Tuna or Mackeral? :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
i hope this doesn't sound stupid. should efas be taken with meals that consist of tuna or fish or only meals that dont? thanks.

also, i was wondering if anyone takes efas on their cheat days.

It doesn't matter what food you take them with. But if you are eating a salmon steak (or any fatty fish), you don't really need them. Taking them on "cheat days" is important because you are likely eating a lot of fat, but not much Omega-3s. The ratio of Omega-3s to other fats is significant in determining its health benefits.

Back