• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

carbs and sugar

QuestionGuy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey im on a cuyt right now and i was wondering

i take about 100G of carbs a day and about 15 gramns of sugar in a day because of my protein is that bad or what... my calories are about 2200 a day and protein is aroun 200

thanxx man, it is actually little lower than that but it is around the right nummber...energy is not exactly in the record range but im not down on my knees i ran 8 miles the other day which is pretty normal for me and i felt good but to be honestim thinking about that deep dish pizza and all the junk food every fucking day

I like your approach man keep it up, 8 miles is alot...100g carb is nothing when youre doing that. make sure to endulge once a week to avoid dieting hormones from setting in and to get mentally re-loaded.

Keeping carbs around 100g per day is the "magical" number at which you have energy and fat seems to fall off.

:scratch: oh yah? AND WHO SAID SO???

ASSPUNCTURE said:
100g of carb per day with only 15 from sugar is perfectly fine. Keeping carbs around 100g per day is the "magical" number at which you have energy and fat seems to fall off.
surely it depends quite a lot on the type of carbs your eating

atherjen.......... what dio you mean with your post?????? am i doing bad, the carbs i get in are all from like oat meal and black toast which i eat like 1-1and a half slices

15 gms of sugar a day is O.K. It's like there is a few gms of sugar in a lot of the good foods we eat. I don't know about magical numbers, but the amount of protein,carbs and fat you take in a day on a cut depends on how much you weigh, your cardio and training.

Back