• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

adding eq

hithard51

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im three weeks into my sus500/dbol40mg 12 week cycle, i have enough eq for 12 weeks. i kno it takes a while for the eq to kik in. i was going to run it at 400mg a week but since im off too late start should i increase the dose to jump start it or should i just continue my cycle past the 12 weeks wiyth just the eq? ne imput would be appreciated thnx alot

You could always get more test then extend your cycle a little while longer. Thats what I would do. Plannin on running some eq when I can cycle again. Let be honest there isn't much of a difference between a 12 or 15 week cycle. Might as well go for it.

if you are going to run the test that long better get some HCG for your nuts...

better sit down to wait for that EQ to kick in... sure does take a looong time, 1/2 lb week average so far the first 6 weeks... at this rate I will extend my cycle to 14-15 weeks, and drop dosage to 400 mg... still shooting 250 sus.

EQ is finally kicking in!!!

7 weeks it took guys! now I am more hungry than JAWS and up 4 lbs in a week.... will keep updated!

I get cravings like a pregnant woman, I haven't had Mc Donalds in years and last two nites I had to get up at almost midnite and go get a couple of bigmacs... weird to say the least!

I was getting to the point of considering my shit not being legit! Now I am just riding the wave, will keep you guys updated

where is the EQ from ? it sounds like yours may be underdosed bigtime

How long does it take for EQ to kick in...just started a eq /test e cycle this week.

Hey Tech, From my personal experience's, it's seemed to always take 3 to 4 weeks before I noticed tha EQ effect. Peace n Love

LAM, I got British Dragon... seems legit, complete with hologram label and all...
I am shooting 600mg/week. I also got it from a great source, hard to think it is not legit.

that's odd...I've NEVER heard of it taking almost 2 months for EQ to kick in on anybody...EQ may not be for you then. if you are looking for something to stimulate your appetite you may try using straight ketofin @ 10 md/ED...

LAM said:
that's odd...I've NEVER heard of it taking almost 2 months for EQ to kick in on anybody...EQ may not be for you then. if you are looking for something to stimulate your appetite you may try using straight ketofin @ 10 md/ED...
What is Ketofin?

basically it's an asthma medicine. it's mixed/used with clen to keep the A2 receptors from downregulating so the clen doesn't have to be cycled. one of the sides of ketofin is it stimulates the appetite...

Oh ok....superclen has ketofin in it right?

yup...

LAM I hear you... I am running out of options of gear to use. I do NOT want anything derived from DHT, I do not want to take my chances... althought Fina loooks soooo good and tempting!! Orals are out of the question.
I break out a lot with test, and EQ has been slow to work, I still have 5 weeks left in this cycle, so at the rate that I am gaining weight now it may not be that bad after all.

you may just want to run the test and EQ for like 16 weeks, using HCG throughout the cycle...

ZorroAzul, Did you like the Deca better than the EQ? I know EQ is popular on this forum. Sounds like they are similar in some regards. Why no orals? Liver issues? D-bol might work well with you.

IML Gear Cream!
Pirate, so far I did like Deca better than EQ, but I have only now started to feel the full effects of EQ, still have 5 weeks to go. I did not get shutdown hard by it and it was very mild on my body, 400 mg/week.

I don't do orals because I drink regularly, not a lot but often. I go out to lounges, clubs, parties, between 3-4 nites a week. And when you do orals you just cannot have even 1 drink, nothing, nada, zip.

But since my goal is not to get huuuuge, I may just reach my goal of 200 lbs this cycle, and then just do occasional cycles of test +Deca/Eq whenever I see that I need them.

:thumb:

Orals hit the liver, you can drink all you want, but alcohol inhibits protein synthesis and also puts a strain on the liver so really its your life, your choice.

i have heard of many ppl using 600 mg of eq during a cycle jsut ot feel it kick in, depends alot on your genetics. But plz, someone explain me the difference in effect of eq over deca, is one more suprerior to another or what...i never did understand why ppl choose one over the other..

I wanna tell you... that EQ is week... or im not responsive to it... I ran it at 1000mg's a week and was still injecting it ED... All i noticed was an increase in blood pressure... more veins... And ALOT OF Food because i was so god damn hungry... which didnt help much for gains since i was on a cutter... I will tell you that if you are as sensitive to Fina as i am(as in it making you a freaking Pissed off Maniac) using EQ with it is a MUST because it makes you as happy as a school girl... a little paranoid... but calm.

If you were taking 1 gram of EQ a week and got no gains for it all the proves is that EQ is not for you or the EQ that you got was bogus...

Hmm... I can assure you that "the way alcohol affects protein synthesis" is not precisely the first thing running through my mind when I am having a social drink surrounded by the most beautiful women in an exclusive party or nightclub..

Come on dude, life is meant to be enjoyed, and ANYTHING to an extreme is bad. A couple of drinks with moderation is nothing that anyone should worry about, in fact there are plenty studies proving that alcohol with moderation is actually benefitial.

peace -n- love.

I agree. Remember ZorroAzul, you are speaking to many people who want to look like or be professional bodybuilders like Ronnie or Lee, and people willing to ingest DNP and the like to have a little more advantage above the next guy.

ZorroAzul said:
Come on dude, life is meant to be enjoyed, and ANYTHING to an extreme is bad. A couple of drinks with moderation is nothing that anyone should worry about, in fact there are plenty studies proving that alcohol with moderation is actually benefitial.

Agreed, but if someone chooses not to drink there is nothing wrong with that either.

Back