• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Your NFL team

supertech

American BadAss
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who is your favorite team?

Mine is the Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos :mad: .....DIE DIE DIE.

Mine is the Clevelan Browns :hot:

Miami Dolphins..

Ok, stop laughing now...it's not funny....STOP:mad: :D

hopefully it's the team closest to the city u live in or whre u are from, like the raiders :thumb: :flipoff2: the niners

The Seahawks baby!!! and its on this year bitches.. ah ah ah .. My other fav tem besides Seattle thou is Atlanta. The falcons are dope and Who wouldn't like Mike Vick. He's gonna tear it up this year, mark these words!!

Washington Redskins - hopefully the second coming of the Hogs! I'm *forced* to watch the Eagles, so I'll get to see very few Skin's games.

How 'bout them Cowboys? Testaverde, George, Keyshawn!!!! Oh yes, Superbowl baby!! :rocker: :hot:

Hell yeah for the Falcons. Ive been watching them for as long as I can remember and they look like they might be good for a few years.

Bears, but they suck :(

Eagles, this is the year!

IML Gear Cream!
JerseyDevil, that is to bad. Here, maybe this will help, from a fellow Redskin fan:

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Steelers - Cower Power !!!
2nd Fav. - Eagles - On paper they are the Super Bowl Champs this season.
Oh shit, P-funk is a Brown's fan, I hope we don't ever meet drunk, I'd have to fight that big motha. :) (Steelers fans and members of the Dog Pound have a little bit of a history, but that was more so with Model's team, I'm still pissede he moved to Baltimore, now I hate the Ravens even more than the Browns)

St Louis Rams.

I'm hoping for a 10-6 season, maybe the playoffs. Until they fire Mike "Fuckface" Martz, this team isn't going anywhere.

all i got to say is "HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS"

To start off I saw the NFL preview on CBS this afternoon.

They pick the New England Patriots (again) Vs. The Philedelphia Eagles for the Super Bowl.

As for me I have several favorite teams that I liked even 10 or 12yrs ago when some of these teams I'm going to mention really sucked.

I've always liked the Cincinnati Bengals. Why you ask? They've always had great talent, but for some reason just couldn't win enough.

But CBS picked them to be back into the playoffs again after an amazing year for them.

I just can't believe Corey they let New England get their hands on their RB Corey Dillon, but Rudi Johnson is great too. & don't forget Chad Johnson (Keyshawn's brother) & Peter Warrick as WR with John Kitna as QB.

& that hard hitting defense that I saw playing the Rams last year.

Then I like Tampa Bay even back in the day with the old pirate uniforms with the bright orange. I remember when WR Alvin Harper went to the Bucs after winning the Super Bowl with Dallas.

That brings me to my next team The Dallas Cowboys. I loved the O line blocking for Emmitt Smith.

St. Louis Rams (I like them even back in LA when they had Jerome Bettis as their RB)

Indianapolis Colts.

Jacksonville Jaguars

NY Giants.

Houston Texans.

49ers.

Miami Dolphins

Sandiego Chargers.

Philidelphia Eagles (but I will never respect the fans when they booed Michael Irvin's career ending neck injury that game, but the fans seem much better now).

Oakland Raiders (I liked them when they were in LA to)

Speaking of which, Los Angeles needs a friggn' NFL team I think after this long as they're one of the biggest cities on the West Coast.

wow way to pick every team in the league johnnny. :rolleyes:

btw there is way too much hype about Dallas, they ain't gonna do shit this year so please. They got a 40 year old Qb at the helm and an older back that doesn't have what it takes to carry a team anyone (I love George but he's getting old). Their D is good but lets be realistic folks.

btw IAb, the Rams are not doing anything without getting past Seattle, which ain't happening this year. sorry. Thsi time we got Winstrom! lol

gre81

wow way to pick every team in the league johnnny.

btw there is way too much hype about Dallas, they ain't gonna do shit this year so please. They got a 40 year old Qb at the helm and an older back that doesn't have what it takes to carry a team anyone (I love George but he's getting old). Their D is good but lets be realistic folks.

btw IAb, the Rams are not doing anything without getting past Seattle, which ain't happening this year. sorry. Thsi time we got Winstrom! lol

Like I said I have a few favorite teams, not the whole league.

I have a few AFC teams that I like (Bengals, Colts, Jaguars), & a few
NFC teams I like (Dallas, Tampa, NYG, St.Louis).

That's only 7 teams.

What do you only have one all mighty favorite team?

aggies1ut

Lol, gr81. Whaddya expect from a Canadian? lol

Another Canadian insult.

I don't appreciate that. I've never insulted anyone b/c of where they're from.

Anyway part of the reason there are several teams I like is b/c there are a lot of players I like who happen to be on these teams.

So aggies1ut then who's your all mighty NFL team that you think can win it all?

IML Gear Cream!
aggies1ut

Heh welcome to my world. I like the Niners and the Bears...Raiders I guess too, but they aren't my fav.

So you have more than one team listed here to.

So why down on me having more than one favorite team being Canadian?

aggies1ut

OMFG. I'm not getting into this shit.

Why not?

You're the one that started this sh!t for no reason.

This thread was about who your favorite NFL teams are which I listed & why & you throw in a Canadian insult for what?

I'd like to know?

Fuck Canada!

Follow the advice of the stick figure John Boy :D

Yea, its dark down here. :evil:

hey Johnny, why is it every thead you go you make enemies and everything goes south? do you think its not your fault and that everyone else just happens to be crazy, or could it possibly be self induced? my point is... shut the fuck up, not everything everyone says is completely serious, nor does it require a "johnnny-esque response" every GOD DAMM TIME. jesus christ lighten up or stop spending time here. no one likes an obssesive compulsive anal motha fucka like yourself. In fact don't even respond to this, just stop! its that simple and we will all be better off for you having shut up, including yourself!

gr81

hey Johnny, why is it every thead you go you make enemies and everything goes south? do you think its not your fault and that everyone else just happens to be crazy, or could it possibly be self induced? my point is... shut the fuck up, not everything everyone says is completely serious, nor does it require a "johnnny-esque response" every GOD DAMM TIME. jesus christ lighten up or stop spending time here. no one likes an obssesive compulsive anal motha fucka like yourself. In fact don't even respond to this, just stop! its that simple and we will all be better off for you having shut up, including yourself!

Firstly it's not every thread.

Actually this is the first in awhile that's had any problems.

I don't set out to make enemies at all.

I was just minding my own business listing my favorite NFL teams & I get insulted for being Canadian? WTF? :confused:

What if I cracked the same joke but against someone who was American?

I bet all hell would brake lose wouldn't it?

Anyway let's try to keep this thread civil & on track.

What are your Super Bowl predictions for the 2004 season?

I'd like to say the Bengals for the AFC but personally for the AFC I'm going to go with either the Colts, possibly Baltimore but most likely the Patriots even though I can't stand them.

For the NFC the teams that I think have the best Super Bowl appearance are,
Tampa Bay, Philedelphia, The Rams & maybe Dallas but probably not.

Who do you guys pick for the 2004 Super Bowl & why?

What if I cracked the same joke but against someone who was American?

I bet all hell would brake lose wouldn't it?

acually not so much, first b/c I could take a joke, and second I thikn most Americans are idiots to say the least, I am not dellusional. Besides I didn't think she was seriously berating your country. Afterall we have you guys to thank for Trish Stratus and we will always be grateful for that!! ah ha.

I really like Cinncinati as well, they have a great coach and I think he is in the process of turning that franchise around. Its a shame they lost Corey Dillon of course and kitna, but I would like to see them succeed, that is unless its at the expense of Seattle..lol

Johnnny said:
gre81

Like I said I have a few favorite teams, not the whole league.

I have a few AFC teams that I like (Bengals, Colts, Jaguars), & a few
NFC teams I like (Dallas, Tampa, NYG, St.Louis).

That's only 7 teams.

What do you only have one all mighty favorite team?

aggies1ut

Another Canadian insult.

I don't appreciate that. I've never insulted anyone b/c of where they're from.

Anyway part of the reason there are several teams I like is b/c there are a lot of players I like who happen to be on these teams.

So aggies1ut then who's your all mighty NFL team that you think can win it all?
damn johnny 7 teams, thats over 20% of the league

Back