• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

another bush funny bush clip

It's funny, I agree.

Someone misspeaking is not a sign of stupity though, plus....

Now we have a new word we can use :D

I am declaring my own sover...soverin...soverinit

Damnit, I'm marking my own turf, my own country!! :D:D

Stickboy said:
It's funny, I agree.

Someone misspeaking is not a sign of stupity though, plus....

Now we have a new word we can use :D
Uhh hhhuunnh uh hunh ... you are a bush follower Stick.

BoneCrusher said:
Uhh hhhuunnh uh hunh ... you are a bush follower Stick.

LOL, that was a typo. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
I have an IQ of 129 (supposedly Bush's IQ) and am able to speak in public with much less experience. I was Prez of several student org's in college and was always nervous. I had to debate a member of NOW on men's rights in child custody cases in front of like 3 billion women and 2 guys. I NEVER did that poorly.

Dude, 129? Yer, hehuh, like dumb and stuff, hehuh :D ;)

My only guess is that he was caught off guard and was searching for something to say and got 'stuck' for lack of a better word.

Burner02 said:
My only guess is that he was caught off guard and was searching for something to say and got 'stuck' for lack of a better word.
He tends to do that a lot. :D

Sovereign Entity - I saw this speech.

The biggest problem seen was that he said the U.S. Gov. had "given" sovereignty to the Native Americans whereas they believe that they always had it and it was not given to them.

maniclion said:
Sovereign Entity - I saw this speech.

The biggest problem seen was that he said the U.S. Gov. had "given" sovereignty to the Native Americans whereas they believe that they always had it and it was not given to them.
I saw the link ... he puffed up like Barny Fife and then he stumbled over his own tounge after which he realised it and bulldoged his way through. Look at the expression on his face ... it was a funny moment. :laugh: :doh:

As much as I dislike Bush this "clip" is just picking at nothing. I don't like taking these cheap jabs and I don't like seeing like-minded voters doing it either, leave the cheap shots for the God-Fearing Old People to throw at Kerry.

maniclion said:
As much as I dislike Bush this "clip" is just picking at nothing. I don't like taking these cheap jabs and I don't like seeing like-minded voters doing it either, leave the cheap shots for the God-Fearing Old People to throw at Kerry.
Ya got me on that one Manic ... and I agree with you 100%.

i hate bush because since he came on all bad shit started happening, he only wanted to be president to steal oil from people and to finish a job that his father didnt finish, he is a stupid motherfucker and he can suck my balls, along with anyone who votes for him.....i loved clinton he was the man, i changed jobs like underwear when he was president and everything was good....bush is an idiot and the people who vote for him are just dooming themselfes.

IML Gear Cream!
more and more americans also realize everyday that this "great" country of ours isnt really that great......the gov. makes such a big deal about all the "rights"
here but you know what, you have the same right almost everywhere else in the world, the rest of the world just doesnt make a big deal and whine about them..................and what a great country it is where people cant go to the doctor because they dont have money, no insurance in a country this great??? wow is it really that great.... people here work their asses of all their lives for credit cards, cars and houses which they will never own completely....?????? are we really all that free here?????????

I KNOW a lot of people will give me shit now and hate on me, but i have my opinions and i have experience with europe, middle east and aisa, and most people have NOT. Before you say that our country is the gratest, take a look at how people live somewhere else, stop comparing yourself to the middle east and look at people in europe with their free medical insurance and 2 month paid vacations, 35 hour a week work days, and reasonable justice system, lower taxes and freking BRICK houses.......so travel more people and dont get stuck into the endles cycle of CREDIT....im sorry for saying what i think but please do give me your opinion, i love where i live right now and im looking forward to my future as a police officer here for the next 15 years, but after im done with that im retiring down in europe...

Nah, go ahead and move now. :D

what does it matter how old i am?, im 20. and you know what, i worked at the airport for a long time and met some really interesting american people who travle a lot how totally agree with me, Stickboy, you cna give me all the shit you want but tell me where else have you been in the world and how much experience do you have ?

QG ... get a Euro-pass. Go see those wonderfull countries you speak of and enjoy life. Take a lap-top with you and post the changes that creap into your opinions as you see why bricks and 35 hour work weeks still don't keeep those people from coming to live in the USA.

Stick will help you pack ...

you know what i dont wanna fight, i dont blame you for not knowing anything else, youve probobly never even been anywhere else,
you have nothing else to say so thats why you keep reasuring yourself that you are right by telling me to move.

You misunderstand me ... I don't want you to move. Stick might but he is just like that ... he can't help it.

I want you to tour the countries you think are best for you with that euro-pass and post your thoughts, then come back home. That way you can vote against NAFTA, deficit spending, and bogus wars like me. When you see the poverty that permeates most of europe you will be blown away. Some people have it good, get those short work weeks, and even have eneough money to see America with those extended vacations. Most don't though.

have you ever been to europe or any other continent, or are you just saying something you heared, i am from bosnia a small country and when other people look at it they think, o poor people, but you know what, you know how many soldiers stayed there after the war to raise their familys, i know two sisters from here who moved there after taking a trip with their shools, we had the olympics in 1984 in sarajevo, and utah just had it couple of years ago.................the life here is different, all you people live for is credit cards and a 8-5 job live nothing else, and you know what? i dont blame people here for that because they dont know anything else.............that is my opinion i love living here because im well off and i love the way the american police operates and i wanna be part of that, you know there is so much more to exlain but i dont know how really, i have been to most countrys in europe and in some countrys money doesnt matter, its the way of life that people love.

QG it's not what you say so much as the way you say it, you attack before anyone can even disagree with you. To be honest I mostly agree with your opinion, but I'm not telling anyone to suck my balls. There's no need to take an offensive for the sake of taking it, keep the ball sucking to yourself, and wait for someone else to be an asshole first.

and at 20 how could you have worked at an airport for a long time? At most you got like 2, I'll even for the hell of it say 5 years. Then I ask, at 20, how do you have that much experience at all? At 10 you're experienced with Transformers, at 15 your experienced with your right hand, and at 20 you're starting to learn about CNN.

again, you're of voting age so what's it matter how much experience you have? You're as capable as any to cast your political vote, and opinion, just do it with some respect- it'll make everyone happier and a little eaiser on yourself

Welcome to America QG (however long you have been here). You don't happen to have an explosives background do you? I mean with your dislike of the American culture, employment history, and quick temper you worry me a lil. Try to avoid foods high in caffeine and sugar (you are hereby banned from entering any Starbucks!) and please try to increase the amount of fish in your diet (fish is a good mood stabilizer and a healthy brain food).

Stick, help me pack I'm moving to Bosnia.

Back