• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Using IMers for advertisements

Vieope

Monochromatic Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just because it would be fun to know that the arm or the leg from one of IM advertisement were from one of us. Maybe it is already happening and I don´t know.
It would be useful in the the new products of ironmaglabs that will come.
If I am correct Var suggested a little online shop for IM, is that going to happen? It would be nice using IMers for t-shirts and other merchandise.
One day, the Vieope t-shirt will be reality.

What are u saying exactly? That we should have IM T-shirts with members names and avitars on them???

My idea was to have IM fitness apparel. I still think its a good idea. Especially, if they were athletic fit and had cool slogans (not Get Buff) :)

Var said:
What are u saying exactly? That we should have IM T-shirts with members names and avitars on them???
No. For example, do you know the guy who is in the logo of IM? I don´t. It would be nice to know that it was one of us in the many IM advertisements.

Var said:
My idea was to have IM fitness apparel. I still think its a good idea. Especially, if they were athletic fit and had cool slogans (not Get Buff) :)
I'd buy... :thumb:

Good for you, Vieope! :thumb:

Vieope said:
No. For example, do you know the guy who is in the logo of IM? I don´t. It would be nice to know that it was one of us in the many IM advertisements.

Gotcha! Not a bad idea (assuming we have enough people here with the right physique).

I always assumed that was Ronnie C in the logo. :shrug:

Vieope said:
OK, it is time to come clean. THe guy in the IronMag.com logo is me. Prince darkened it a bit to try to hide it, but it was going to come out:shrug:

Pepper said:
OK, it is time to come clean. THe guy in the IronMag.com logo is me. Prince darkened it a bit to try to hide it, but it was going to come out:shrug:
You do look better there than your avatar. :)

IML Gear Cream!
I thought it was this guy
[img2]http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17215[/img2]

I dont think so. The IM logo looks like Ronnie's bloated (HGH?) gut.

There is one on another forum Here

:rolleyes: :hehe:

:lol:

Why wont you click it?

Var, quit tipping people off :mad:

Because you want to see what I am advertising.

PreMier said:
Var, quit tipping people off :mad:

I figure I owe you considering all the shit you've given me the past few weeks about my workouts, size, etc... :D

I'd buy it for the fit. A XL not made for fat people that did not shrink down to a large would be really coooool. Put the faces and bod's from member pic's (with permission of course) and I'm way in.

How about a "Women of IM" calendar?

MaxMirkin said:
How about a "Women of IM" calendar?

This is a GREAT idea!!! Seriously! :thumb:

topolo said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm J Bo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she should be every month
I want al least 6 months of BritChick or I'm not buying..

Back