• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Olympic Standings?

lateraldrop

PiN 2 WiN TeCh To WrEcK!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who's winning in the olmpics again? :confused: Does anyone know a full list and where we stand? (US)

lateraldrop said:
Who's winning in the olmpics again? :confused: Does anyone know a full list and where we stand? (US)

Number 1... Like that was in doubt. :rolleyes:

Uhh, we are in second place, only gold medals matter everywhere in the world except here. I believe we have 10 and China has 12. If you don't win gold you tie for last place, IMO. :D

Dale Mabry said:
Uhh, we are in second place, only gold medals matter everywhere in the world except here. I believe we have 10 and China has 12. If you don't win gold you tie for last place, IMO. :D

Must be a Canadian thing to think that Personal Bests are a feat :lol:

darn Chinese :grumble: stealing all the good medals!

Dont give up yet on us Canadians.. I feel we have a few medals coming our way... we did great in womans beach volleyball last night against the Norwegians, close game but we won and moved on. :)
We also had a couple guys qualify for the semi finals in mens kayaking this morning, one being one of the top paddlers in the world! So there is hope there yet too!

IainDaniel said:
Must be a Canadian thing to think that Personal Bests are a feat :lol:

Well you certainly do pride yourself on making good beer, that counts. :D

Dale Mabry said:
Well you certainly do pride yourself on making good beer, that counts. :D

:yes: that, and great hockey players!

G S B TOTAL
United States (USA) 23 26 17 66
China (CHN) 23 15 12 50
Russia (RUS) 6 16 19 41
Australia (AUS) 13 9 13 35
Japan (JPN) 15 8 9 32
Germany (GER) 8 10 11 29
France (FRA) 9 7 9 25
Great Britain (GBR) 7 8 7 22
taly (ITA) 8 6 7 21
South Korea (KOR) 6 10 5 21

for Atherjen and other Canadians,

Canada (CAN) 1 3 1 5

How about the men's high bar last night?
What a complete bodge up, made the judges look like a bunch of idiots... what was the freaking Canadian judge thinking?!
Audience reation to his low score was insane they were truly pissed and rightly so.
Have to hand it to the Russian not only was his routine kickass but he had some class too.
Felt sorry for Paul Hamm who had to wait for his turn through all the booing to do his routine, that must have been tough, although, on saying that I didn't think much of his boo hoo claims of how he felt the 'world was against him' from the earlier controversy... not saying he's wrong just that the whiney stuff should stay zipped.
Just my two cents worth.

This Gymnastics Judging garbage is a joke. That is three major screw ups by the Judges. The Gymnastics Federeation better get there Ducks in a row, it is down right embarassing.

Scandel

BritChick said:
How about the men's high bar last night?
What a complete bodge up, made the judges look like a bunch of idiots... what was the freaking Canadian judge thinking?!
Audience reation to his low score was insane they were truly pissed and rightly so.
Have to hand it to the Russian not only was his routine kickass but he had some class too.
Felt sorry for Paul Hamm who had to wait for his turn through all the booing to do his routine, that must have been tough, although, on saying that I didn't think much of his boo hoo claims of how he felt the 'world was against him' from the earlier controversy... not saying he's wrong just that the whiney stuff should stay zipped.
Just my two cents worth.
If I were Paul Hamm I'd hafta swap out that gold for the silver I really earned. Not to mention he would go down as a person with class and intestinal fortitude.

:yell: :fire: :mad: IM HEARTBROKEN!!! :( Anyone see Perdita Felicien's fall today when she hit the first barrier on her LAST 100m hurdle? She was SURE to have a gold! :cry:

IML Gear Cream!
It was a travesty in the 100m hurdles, but it was really nice to see Joanna Hayes take Gold, she couldn't believe it. I don't iunderstand these track rules sometimes, Perdita's fall took out the competitor in the lane outside her (the Russian i think) So why wasn't the race re-run without perdita?!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the 200m final

atherjen said:
:yell: :fire: :mad: IM HEARTBROKEN!!! :( Anyone see Perdita Felicien's fall today when she hit the first barrier on her LAST 100m hurdle? She was SURE to have a gold! :cry:

Actually no, I heard about it, watched it on the news and I was SO impressed that they DIDN"T do the replay..out of respect for her (Global TV). Poor girl!

Back