• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whats wrong with my legs?

chrisstevens

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've this problem for years now but I've never bothered to ask what it is but todays the day!
Whenever I do any cardio mainly running I get a deep burning sensation in my thighs its absolute agony it feels like I need to itch them all the time! This isn't happening with just running if I'm in the wrong climate (i.e. going from cold to hot or vice versa) I can get this feeling from just walking a mile or so!
What is it???

Do you have n/e known allergies?

any chance your pants are like 4 sizes too small?

chrisstevens said:
Lol, OR maybe its my penis banging against my knees when i'm running?
AHHH!, The "self" petalar reflex test:thumb:

I hear ya buddy.

If you were complaining about one leg in particular, I would think skeletal; but since you make it sound like both sides do the same thing; I'm completely stumped. I wouldn't rule out some sort of allergic reaction though. Consider changing your boxers more frequently ;)

sounds like you have excercise induced and temperature induced urticaria, sometimes a claritin 10mg prior to excercise helps

http://familydoctor.org/737.xml

So that's ron jeremy's problem!

when ever i ride my bike up a hill my musles burn not an icht but a burn

IML Gear Cream!
i think it is only a neuritis ,u can only treat it with vit. B12 injection (depot)every week and feel the difference :thumb:

Back