• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My workout routine.. tell me what you think!

Girn

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok let me start off by saying.. my goal is to gain weight.. im gonna try to gain at least half muscle and half fat.. but id like to gain all muscle and a tiny bit of fat.. ok here is my routine.. wake up at 5am.. DONT EAT BREAKFAST.. get ready, make my weight gainer shake and take it with me to college.. go to the college gym for hour to hour and a half.. go on treadmill for 20 minutes.. use the machines for a while.. curls.. captians chair... resistance situps and all that fun stuff... when im done working out drink my Mega Mass supplement by GNC.. (its extremely filling.. which is why I wont eat breakfast... it makes rougly 2 full glasses). lunch time.. eat a sub or meat sandwich or whatever.. that has protein.. go home and eat more healthy stuff.. and repeat it everyday.. btw my weight gainer is 51 proteins.. 600 calories per drink..

You should split the meals up into six seperate meals, and try to get 1 to 1.5 grams protein per pound of BW. You should post your specs so the pros here can give you more detailed info, but that's what I see right off the top.

If you use that formula, and estimating your bodyweght at 200 (just an off the cuff estimate), at minimum you would need 200 grams protien, which means by lunchtime, you'd still need to take in another 150 grams.

-Don't ever skip breakfast and don't ever lift on an empty stomach.
-If you're trying to gain weight, why are you doing cardio? Especially before your lifting...
-You should really be using mostly free weights for your lifting. Try to stay away from machines.
-It seems like the only muscles you plan on working are your arms and your abs. Why don't you make a split that enables you to work every muscle group once a week? Also remember that muscles need time to heal, so you should not be doing the same muscle group back to back...
-Training everyday is not a good idea. I like to take one day off every two days to give my body proper rest to grow and heal.
-Subs aren't really that good for you... the rolls are just as bad as eating white bread and the meat is heavily processed.

These are all the things I found wrong with your plan. I think you need to keep reading posts and articles on this website to gain more knowledge. Start with the "10 Things You Must Do To Gain Mass" by Rob DiMaggio.

not eating breakfast is probably the single best way to slow down gains in increasing muscle mass or slowing down fat loss...

im 5'10 145 pounds.. the problem is the damn shake is so filling! its unbelievable.. and I cant really have 6 meals a day because i dont get many breaks in college.. and i dont know many routines which is why i posted those few, btw i have a lot of fat on my stomach which is why i wanna do cardio.. is there any other way to get rid of the fat and turn it into abs?

You won't turn fat into abs. Don't skip breakfast, and eat as many "clean" meals as you can. Also, an hour and a half is a very long workout (especially every day). Make sure you're well rested and my God, eat breakfast.

how am I gonna get rid of the fat and make it into abs?? ill probably be getting 7-6 hours of sleep everyday.. i guess ill eat cereal but then ill have to drink less of the shake then what it says..

Girn said:
how am I gonna get rid of the fat and make it into abs?? ill probably be getting 7-6 hours of sleep everyday.. i guess ill eat cereal but then ill have to drink less of the shake then what it says..

Gaining weight is more about diet than training. Read the stickies in the diet & nutrition forum to get yourself started. You will see some gains as a total beginner, but they won't be anywhere near optimal if you don't adjust your diet accordingly.

It dosen't matter what if the shake is so fulling, eat breakfast and then have the entire shake afterwards. It's what your gonna have to get use to, right now I'm gaining weight too and every night before going to bed I look like a balloon cause I had to force myself to eat alot, even when I was full.

Abs are all about Dieting and losing bodyfat. Why don't you bulk up first and gain as much muscle as you can, and then once you have enough start cutting to get rid of fat?

Also remember the fact that if you eat breakfast it will get your metabolism going earlier in the day, and by the time it comes to have your shake you WILL be hungry.

IML Gear Cream!
MWpro said:
Also remember the fact that if you eat breakfast it will get your metabolism going earlier in the day, and by the time it comes to have your shake you WILL be hungry.
I can vouch for that. After starting on six meals, by the tome two hours has passed, I'm starving again. It's to the point now where I need a small snack before bed, or I wake up in the middle of the night (couple of eggs does the trick).

If you dont have any real breaks while at college, bring some healthy food that you can keep in a backpack, and down 'em between classes.

Back