• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boxing DVD's, E-Books and MORE!

mr.universe

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey we have added some classic fight DVD's for you boxing fans and have all kinds of combat DVD's coming. We are going to have Muai Tai, UFC and a bunch more so keep a look out in the Fight DVD's section if combat is your thing. We have a whole bunch of new supplements, some really interesting products! We've got some insane testimonials coming from people getting fantastic results on P-GH and 4-OHD cypionate a new water based pro-hormone. There's a lot going on with the site and new products being added all the time...... Oh yeah and we have some great E-Books and links on the bottom of the pages to some interesting things. Thanks again to all of our loyal customers your business is always appreciated! If anyone ever has a question or customer service related issue feel free to contact us at customerservice@universalkits.com or contact me directly.

Get all tha Tev fight footage you can get,since he's tha flyest dude in tha fight world, ha ha ! Peace n Love

I wanna see some Tev footage dude, you gots ta hook it up maYn. what up thou boi. Hope all is well. Imma get at you with the quickness

Make my phone ring GR. I'm at tha crib ! Peace n Love

I want some Tev footage too! lol

Back