• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need help getting thinner

Fyran

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I need to lose weight, get thing, and really want a 6 pac:D

and I need an excercise plan and maybe a diet(I'm vegetarian).

heres my information:

14 years old, boy

153 lbs

5'7"

thnxs :thumb:

I think being a vegetarian, especially at such an age, you really should know diet inside and out because you could potentially harm your own health by not getting nutrients you should be getting.

At 5 foot 7 your weight is really very good.

i am 14 and i work out and am 5' 9'' and weigh 130. how do u weigh more than me and i eat meat?

rapking200399 said:
i am 14 and i work out and am 5' 9'' and weigh 130. how do u weigh more than me and i eat meat?
see? That's why i'm trying to lose weight.

lol, I'm 16 and 6'3 and only 163 pounds... these kids are like almost as big as me :)

I saw this kid in the other thread saying he can bench like 180 at 13 or 14...

rapking200399 said:

Its calories and metabolism, it doesn't have much to do with being meat or not. When I was 14 I was about 155 and just ate whatever I felt like.

RoeCyris said:
i wanna know who's breeding these giant 14 year olds.

My freshman year I was 5'7" and that was about average height, now I'm 6'2".

Mudge said:
My freshman year I was 5'7" and that was about average height, now I'm 6'2".
yay, that means I MIGHT grow to become 6'2"!:D

Anyways, so does anyone have any suggestions? I've currently started eating smaller portions, and eating about 5 meals a day (if i'm feeling full, 4, feeling hungry, 6). I am also jogging 10+ minutes a day unless it is raining.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks in advance!:thumb:

At 14 unless you are seriously overweight don't go on a calorie restricted diet.. Try eating correctly, get a good mix of Protein Carbs and EFA's at each meal, stay away from sugar and high glycemic carbs. Stay active, get involved in organized sports, mess with weights a little. You will lose fat like this, you're a kid, you got your whole life to obsess about a 6 pack. :cool:

SPIKE1257 said:
At 14 unless you are seriously overweight don't go on a calorie restricted diet.. Try eating correctly, get a good mix of Protein Carbs and EFA's at each meal, stay away from sugar and high glycemic carbs. Stay active, get involved in organized sports, mess with weights a little. You will lose fat like this, you're a kid, you got your whole life to obsess about a 6 pack. :cool:
alright, thanks for the advice, i'll just worry about school and getting more involved in sports for now.:)

SPIKE1257 said:
:thumbs: Best advise thus far.

IOW - Stay off the computer and video games. Go out and do some sports and eat healthy.

Sounds like a good plan to me, your weight is pretty normal for your height. Activity is good, and most people your age are pretty lax these days.

Fyran said:
maybe a diet(I'm vegetarian).

I don´t know much about the vegan world but tell me, what makes you think that you can live with no animal derived protein? It sounds just wrong to me.

They can if they know what to eat, if they dont - its not healthy. Foods must be combined (at some point in the day) to make up complete proteins, also various vitamins are often lacking in vegetarian diets.

Vieope said:
I don´t know much about the vegan world but tell me, what makes you think that you can live with no animal derived protein? It sounds just wrong to me.
O, I'm not a vegan, just a vegetarian, like I eat eggs and milk and stuff like that, just not actuolly meat or fish, like beef, chicken, etc.

Jodi said:
IOW - Stay off the computer and video games. Go out and do some sports and eat healthy.
^_^" yea...that's gunna be a little hard for me to do, but i'm at a stage where the computer's not as fun anymore, so I think it's a good time to start to enjoy sports more and more.:)

Back