• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat loss made simple

joey2005

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok ive lossed several fat on a so-called starvation diet. Now my doc along with some ppl here on the forums are telling me to take in at least 1500 calories a day. Now. I really wanna lose this fat and get a 6-pack . I have my diet down as far as the food intake and such. I just need to get the cardio down.
I was planning on this.
- Every morning at 5:00 AM running. DOing HIIT for about 20-30 mninutes.
-Evening 4:00 pm(always 10 minutes run before weightlifting)- lift weights for 1 hour.

- late night around 9:00 doing HIIT for about 45 minutes.

Does this sound good? Im 220 6ft 1 and have alot of fat around stomach area.

Nope,way too much, you'll actually damage your body doing that much HIIT cardio, HIIT was designed to be used only 3-4 times a week so your already pushing it by doing it every day of the week (which is what I do) just follow this - on Mon-Thurs do 15 minutes of HIIT jogging, followed by a 5 -10 minutes slow jog to cool down. Then at night lift your weights. Then on Fri-Sun do you HIIT jogging for the same amount of time and then at night either do 20-30 minutes of swimming or pilates (I'd learn how to do pilates, it increase your flexabilty while toning your body in a lean way). OR on the Fri-Sun you can jog in the morning for 30 minutes and then at night do HIIT swimming for 15 minutes then swim at a normal pace for another 5 minutes
also don't be to discouraged if your losing fat more slowly doing this, it's actually better that way. The slower you lose weight the less of a chance that you'll lose muscle and/or get alot of loose skin around your stomach, and if that happens then you'll never get that 6 pack unless you go into surgery for a tummy tuck.
And I forgot to mention before congrats on losing all that weight!, but now it's time to slow down unless you want all that loose skin on your stomach .

joey2005 said:
Ok ive lossed several fat on a so-called starvation diet. Now my doc along with some ppl here on the forums are telling me to take in at least 1500 calories a day. Now. I really wanna lose this fat and get a 6-pack . I have my diet down as far as the food intake and such. I just need to get the cardio down.
I was planning on this.
- Every morning at 5:00 AM running. DOing HIIT for about 20-30 mninutes.
-Evening 4:00 pm(always 10 minutes run before weightlifting)- lift weights for 1 hour.

- late night around 9:00 doing HIIT for about 45 minutes.

Does this sound good? Im 220 6ft 1 and have alot of fat around stomach area.

if you can do HIIT for more than 15-20 minutes you are not doing it at a high enough level of intensity...

well i jog around a track.. I start joggin slowly for 30 seconds then run as fast as I can for 30 seconds..then repeat...

Don't do that every morning.

Back