• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1test/4ad 5 week or 6 week cycle?

slydeflex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am currently in the 5th week of a 1test/4ad cycle and have seen good gains sp far. I wanted to know if I should continue running the cycle for a 6th week or start my pct? I do not know if it is counter productive to continue running it. Will there be much greater gains? I have read that a usual cycle should be for 4 weeks, however, I have been still gaining on the 5th week. If I decide to go for another week should I up the dose or stay the same? I am currently taking 400mg 1test transdermal and 400mg 4ad transdermal. I have novla pct so I can start whenever I decide to finish the cycle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is my first cycle, I am 43yr old been training steady for the past 31/2 years and only decided to do a prohormone cycle to get past a sticking point of not getting any more gains.

Back