• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Personal ad definitions

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So, as I sit here doing absolutely nothing at work, my hotmail account pops up some ad about personals. Being the inquisitive type, i click it. After a reading a few, I figured out some of the jargon used in these adds and what it really means. So here are the couple I figured out.

Good personality/funny=quite possibly the ugliest thing you have ever seen.

Likes Sports=I am morbidly obese.

Curvy=My ass is fat but my tits are not.

Bi-curious=I am a full blown dyke that wants to have sex with only your girlfriend, so I will trick you by saying I am bi-curious.

Looking for someone to take care of me=I am lazy and have no intention of working if we date, you will support my ass.

Looking for a knight in shining armor=If we start to date, I will keep your balls in my purse, you won't be needing them.

Mature=I dated Albob in high school :laugh:

Hmm I would say that the majority are just incredibly ugly. Regardless of what they put...mature=super ugly, and is still having sex with Albob.

Dale Mabry said:
So, as I sit here doing absolutely nothing at work, my hotmail account pops up some ad about personals. Being the inquisitive type, i click it. After a reading a few, I figured out some of the jargon used in these adds and what it really means. So here are the couple I figured out.

Good personality/funny=quite possibly the ugliest thing you have ever seen.

Likes Sports=I am morbidly obese.

Curvy=My ass is fat but my tits are not.

Bi-curious=I am a full blown dyke that wants to have sex with only your girlfriend, so I will trick you by saying I am bi-curious.

Looking for someone to take care of me=I am lazy and have no intention of working if we date, you will support my ass.

Looking for a knight in shining armor=If we start to date, I will keep your balls in my purse, you won't be needing them.

Mature=I dated Albob in high school :laugh:
:haha:

how much free time do u have at work?

Back