• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Level of ass!

I got to level 3 before I realized I'm a level 1 man... Level 3 is just to much ass for me. I was scared to go any higher then that. :eek:

ive probably done a couple of 4's before. my preference? ..... definately a 1 or 2. (im not as picky as spike :thumb: :D )

All this talk about ass got me to wondering, Whatever happened to Asspuncture??????

Fuck that guy.

level 5 and up was too scary, so I decided to go see that new excorsist movie instead.

kinda hard to tell. your panties cover up a lot of the evidence. judging from what i can see ... about a 3. put a g-string on and then we can be more accurate :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
bulletproof1 said:
kinda hard to tell. your panties cover up a lot of the evidence. judging from what i can see ... about a 3. put a g-string on and then we can be more accurate :thumb:

I think your being nice :lol:

MG- I think your ass is flat. It doesnt really fit into the categories above well...

I dont know.. ;)
I like myself a level 1-2 though. Some of the 3's are ok..

I would say I fit in the top 2 but that would make me somewhat of the minority in those photos... Why are they all black chicks? Not to mention, where are all the buff chicks??? They need their own level :thumb:

I dunno.. I just pulled this from another board :shrug:

Whats Serena rate?
2sw1.jpg

shutupntra1n said:
I would say I fit in the top 2
hear that?

that's the sound of everybody clicking your gallery right now

Is it appropriate for me to post ass photos for the specifics of forum votes??? :booty:

:bow:

IML Gear Cream!
I love a level 2 ass. Level 3 and up tends to get all that cheezy stuff hanging around it. The butt has got to be big enough to overflow my hands ... and I got big ass hands.

MG don't cry baby but you got a level 1 ass on a level 4 body. But thanks for being brave enough to show it out here and ask the question.

Level 1, no questions asked.

"big ass hands."

No pun intended :laugh:

Level 1, 2 or 3 please.

I can't say that I am all that picky. As long as it fits the rest of the body it doesn't really matter all that much to me.

Looking at the pics I am pretty sure my wife is a 2 or a 3 though so judge from there.

Is it appropriate for me to post ass photos for the specifics of forum votes???

actually its funny you should ask, b/c Premier and myself encourage that type of go get em attitude! ha ha

defenantly a 5-6 but maybe a 4 on a long timew girlfriend.....god damn am i sick????????????????? whats wrong with me??? no one seemed to go higher than 3-4 ????????? common guys you know how fun it is to hug a big ass

I want Britney's ass... As posted in my journal, "How's she get her pants to stay just at crotch level with all the jumping around???" :booty: :bounce2:

Back