• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Possibility of a 2004 Summer Games DVD special? $?

Johnnny

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone know if they plan to put the 2004 Olympic Summer Games on a DVD special pack?

& how much possibly?

I'm guessing $80-$100 for the complete 2 weeks with opening & closing ceremonies & all athletic events.

I would personally buy them.

I was never really interested in the Olympics b4, but for some reason I just got hooked in the first few days & watched most of the events.

I'm glad that what's her name the blond woman won Gold for Greece for the hurdles.

Also they said that the Olympics put the country in debt. Does anyone know by how much & how long it will take to pay off?

What a great Olympic Games.

I saw one woman at my gym, I don't know if she was there this year or the last Olympics but there is some sort of Olympic athlete blond woman at my gym.

I noticed that many of the athletes we saw had the Olympic colored rings tatooed somewhere on their body's. Well this woman had this same tatoo on her inner right ankle near the front of her ankle. She is in amazing shape.

gr81

whhhoooooooooooo cares...?

I have nothing against you, but what was the point of posting that?

Obviously if you don't care than there's no reason to post a reply right?

Anyway I have loved this year's Summer Olympics & would buy the DVD for sure. :D :thumb: :)

but what was the point of posting that?
Obviously if you don't care than there's no reason to post a reply right?

yeah your right, theres really no point to that. I listen to the radio show Loveline and when someone says something trivial they have a little sound bit that says whhhhooooo cares, so I thought it was funny. nothing personal maYn

gr81

So I'm guessing you don't know then about a DVD special? Correct?

I was wondering this same exact thing myself. There is definitly money to be made in a real bad ass dvd including all events, behind the scene action, both the opening and closing ceremony etc.

I am sure NBC will look into this, no question.

I am interested in it also as all the stuff I really wanted to watch they tended to put on at night when I was sleeping... the wrestling and weight lifting and such.

soxmuscle

I was wondering this same exact thing myself. There is definitly money
to be made in a real bad ass dvd including all events, behind the scene
action, both the opening and closing ceremony etc.

I am sure NBC will look into this, no question.

Exactly right.

But the question is how much do you think NBC would charge?

2 weeks of events, several events everyday, that's at least 7-10 DVDs.

Probably between $80-$100?

pmech

I am interested in it also as all the stuff I really wanted to watch they tended to put on at night when I was sleeping... the wrestling and weight lifting and such
Yeah tell me about it, there were events I missed b/c I had to sleep at around 11pm.

But I for one would buy the DVD special if they have one soon.

Anything more than $49.99 would be a travesty.

soxmuscle

Anything more than $49.99 would be a travesty.

I 2nd that.

But they'll probably try to charge $80 for the full 2 weeks.

In that case Wal-Mart is your best bet for DVD's. I try to buy all of my DVD's there now as they are much more reasonable in prices.

IML Gear Cream!
There are so many cool dvd's I'd buy if only they were cheaper. I hope NBC takes the ESPN Video Game approach if they do infact make the Olympic DVD.

soxmuscle

There are so many cool dvd's I'd buy if only they were cheaper. I hope
NBC takes the ESPN Video Game approach if they do infact make the
Olympic DVD.

Yeah I know what you mean.

There's sooo many that I want to buy to, but I wish I was a millionaire & I'd buy them all, buahahahahahahahah.

But seriously all the tv series I want, all the old movie classics finally on DVD & sports events & so on.

I would definetely buy the 2004 Summer Olympics if they put it on DVD.

I guess they haven't done it with other Olympic games?

Yea me too, all the Simpsons, Family Guys, Seinfelds etc.

gr81 said:
dude this is defn a MUST buy. spend teh money, you will thanks me
I've already got them, ha.

:rocker:

I'm going to look up on the net & see if there are any plans for the Olympics on DVD.

Maybe an insider tip somewhere? :thumb:

Back