• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i found a way to make protein powder taste good

ihateschoolmt

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
V8 has this new stuff with fruit instead of veggies its called V8 fruit smothie or something, if you put 10 oz. of that and 1 1/2 icecream in a blender with protein poweder you cant even taste the protein and its really good.

I'm sure it tastes good, why wouldn't it with fruit smoothie and icecream. :wtf:

Now healthy on the other hand is a different story. :no:

there are tons of protein powders out there that taste good. you have to try several.

what kind are you using now ?

I love the way mine taste! (all the whey, choc. vanilla AND orange)

Sure loading protein powder up with fruit and ice cream would make it taste good but what about all the sugars you are consuming????

That must be some nasty protein powder if it takes fruit juice and ice cream to make it taste good. That would make just about anything taste good. Congratulations on your discovery!

its only got like 25 grams of sugar

ONLY?!?!?! I don't eat that much in a week!

ihateschoolmt said:
V8 has this new stuff with fruit instead of veggies its called V8 fruit smothie or something, if you put 10 oz. of that and 1 1/2 icecream in a blender with protein poweder you cant even taste the protein and its really good.
By 1 1/2 ice cream you must meen grams, because you already have 27 g of carbs in an 8 oz. V8 Splash Smoothie. But you use 10 oz. + ice cream. Either your ice cream has negative sugar, or your math is incorrect. 1 1/2 what? :confused: http://www.v8juice.com/

IML Gear Cream!
Pepper said:
Is this a real thread?
It is just a bad dream. It won't be here when you awake tomorrow. :cry:

this is so ridiculously stupid. next he will be asking if dipping his strawberries in chocolate is ok or maybe deep frying his chicken.

Each Krispy Kreme doughnut has 1.5 grams of protein. so just eat 150 of those each day and your protein will be really yummy.

Back