• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mental, Emotional, & Physical Strength = Superb Results!

dianas05

Determined
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone :wave: ,

My name is Diana Supinska. I currently live in Calgary, Alberta, but was born in Poland. I have been viewing this website for numerous months now; although I haven't been posting, I am going to start my very own journal here. I came here from DF (Discuss Fitness), where I've seen Atherjen post (great motivator & lovely personality, by the way :thumb: ) knowledgeable information, as well as her journal. All of you are great inspiration who currently help or have helped a lot of people here, which I truly like and would want to be a part of.

Current Info:
Height: 5'3
Weight: Will post when I get on scale :laugh:
BF %: around 25%-28% I'm guessing
Body Type: Mesomorph with a little endo & ecto characteristics.
Training: 2 years

Goals:
To decrease my bf to around 18% within this year, but ultimately to around 12%. I want to gain lots of lean muscle mass as well as strength along the road.

My cutting diet:

M1 (Pre-workout) - 1c. Oats, 1/2 scoop Whey, 2 Kiwis, 1 tbsp. Flax Meal
M2 (PWO) - 1 scoop Whey, 1 medium Banana
M3 - 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 1 ww Pita, 3 oz. Radishes, 2c. Spring Mix Greens
M4 - 1/2c. FF Plain Yogurt, 1 large Red Pepper, 1 tbsp. Flax Meal, 1 large Apple
M5 - 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 6 oz. Cauliflower, 4 oz. Mushrooms, 3 oz. Onions, 1 Sprouted Grain Tortilla, 2 tbsp. Organic Salsa, 5 Fish Oil capsules
M6 - 1 oz. FF Curd Cottage Cheese, 1 medium Tomato, 5 Fish Oil Capsules

TOTAL: 1790 calories (45% Carbs/39% Protein/ 16% Fat) This is for weight training day. My calories and macros are changed daily to keep my body guessing. Also, my maintenance level is around 2,200 calories because of my physically demanding work and exercise. I want to keep my calories around 1,600-1,850 for an effective fat loss.

Supplements: 1,500mg of Glucosaminie Sulfate
650mg of Calcium
1 Multivitamin
10 Fish Oil Capsules (3mg/EPA)
Would like to add Glutamine soon :)

Training Split:
Mon - Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Tues - Cardio
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Cardio
Fri - Back/Biceps
Sat - Rest
Sun - Rest

I am looking forward to some critique about my current training and diet routine to see if it needs some tweaking, in order for me to reach my goals. I hope you all have yourselves a great day! :wave2:

Howdy!

Hi Diana,
Welcome aboard. I look forward to reading your journal and seeing your progress!
-Dan

Thanks Dan! I'm really happy to be here because it will give me more discipline with my regimen -- I need it at the moment! :eek:

Hi Diana, welcome to IM....

I am a recovering Fatty, so I can't give you much help in regards to working out, but I will come by and say hi once in a while just to bug you...;)
The people here are priceless and will help you out....Just listen and read and you'll get a great education. I did

Have a great day!!!:thumb:

Oh thanks Tony! I'm glad you stopped by. From what I've read in others journals, you are a WONDERFUL motivator...I really need someone like you! :yes: I'll be looking out for your posts.

Welcome to IM diana :)
Good luck with everything...
I like your signture

Welcome. Good luck. This place is packed full of motivation.

Thank you Sara and Kevin! I'll be posting my daily training and diet as of tomorrow. ;)

Hi Diana! :hello: Welcome to IM and great to see you start a journal! :) Everything looks well planned and layed out! Best of luck, theres tons of support and friends here! :D

IML Gear Cream!
Hey Diana! :wave: Good luck reaching your goals :thumb:

dianas05 said:
Thanks Dan! I'm really happy to be here because it will give me more discipline with my regimen -- I need it at the moment! :eek:
Yes we are all watching you Diana :toilet:

September 1st, 2004

Training:
Legs - The Firm Lower Body Sculpt DVD (I couldn't go to the gym this morning @ 5 am because I was dead tired from yesterday's outdoor bike ride. :yawn: Lots of up and down riding, I tell you!)
Cardio - 20 min. on Stationary Bike (Interval Training)

Diet:
M1: 50g Red River Cereal, 1/2 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 2 Kiwis
M2: 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 1 3/4c. Brown Rice, 2c. Spring Mix Greens
M3 (Pre-workout): 175g Yogurt, 1 tbsp. Flax Meal, 1 large Red Pepper
M4 (PWO): 1 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 1 medium Banana
M5: 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 1c. Broccoli, 6 oz. Cauliflower, 3oz. Onions, 1 large Celery Stalk, 4 oz. Mushrooms, 2 tbsp. Organic Salsa, 5 Fish Oils
M6: 4 oz. FF Curd Cottage Cheese, 1/2 oz. Almonds, 5 Fish Oils

TOTAL: 1,808 Calories (42% Carbs/ 41% Protein/ 17% Fat)

Supplements: 1,500mg Glucosamine Sulfate
650mg Calcium
1 Multivitamin

COMMENTS: I feel like this is a new beginning for me with my plan to shed bf. I'm really happy to be apart of IM, and finally posting in my journal here. I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it! :heart: :bounce:

Rissole said:
Yes we are all watching you Diana :toilet:

Alright :gosh: :lol:

ncgirl: Thank you. :)

I don't know what it is, but for the last month I've been craving chocolate sooo much that I barely can refuse to eat it. hmmm... :shake:

Hey Diana, diet is looking great! Keep up the hard work. I didn't realize how young you are! It's great to see such dedication at your age. :thumb:

Thanks Mike! I'm not that young, but not old either...I'll finally be 18 though. I'm glad my diet is good. :D

I don't know what it is, but for the last month I've been craving chocolate sooo much that I barely can refuse to eat it. hmmm...

magnesium will cure that ;) usually chocolate cravings and alike are due to a deficieny in that mineral.

I agree its great to see your dedication at your age(not that I am much older.. .lol). Trust me it will pay off later in life I am sure! :)

things look super.. I see you like Red River cereal too! :lick:

I'll be sure to check out a magnesium supplement because I'm not going to sacrafice my diet for chocolate...lol! (For cheat days maybe :shhh: )

Yes, I do like the Red River cereal, very tasty!

It's amazing how people around us have no clue about nutrition or exercise whatsoever, and make such poor food choices -- of course they no it's bad for them, but they still do what they want, but in the end complain about their health. I know I won't be one of those people because my health is my priority, no one will replace it with a new one so it's up to me to take care of it. :)

Jen, would you change anything about my diet to acheive lower bf %?

Your absolutly right!! Many young people neglect to take the time to educate themself on proper health! Its sad really!!

as for diet- maybe instead on the whole banana post workout, go for 1/2 of the banana and 1/4c oats or just all oatmeal(1/2c.)
what kind of yogurt?
is that 1.75c. brown rice in meal 2? if so I would cut it back to only 1c. or so.
maybe just 1 kiwi in meal 1 and a bit more protein.

how is the progress going on the current diet?

IML Gear Cream!
You see, I'm aiming towards a specfic number of calories each day and if I cut back on some of these portions, my calories will be down quite a few. Any suggestions?

Jersey Farms No Fat Natural Yogurt info (I buy this @ Costco):

3/4 c. serving
84 cal.
11g Protein
.2g Fat
9g Carbs
31% Calcium

Ingredients: Skim Jersey Milk, Skim Milk Powder, Active Bacterial Cultures.

It's amazing how people around us have no clue about nutrition or exercise whatsoever, and make such poor food choices -- of course they no it's bad for them, but they still do what they want, but in the end complain about their health. I know I won't be one of those people because my health is my priority, no one will replace it with a new one so it's up to me to take care of it. :)
Awesome point Diana. All around me all I see is kids in college partying like crazy, letting their bodies go to sh*t. I mean they completely show absolutely no care at all for their health, it's very sad. How long have you been interested in health and working out, etc.?

BTW, do you have any physique pictures uploaded?

that yogurt is perfect! :)

rather than cutting back on the calories, simply make a swap. meaning 1 less kiwi for 1/2scp more protein in meal 1.

instead of 1.75c. rice in meal 2. make it 1 cup and add some oatmeal to post workout meal. (great oppurtunity to eat a good portion of carbs as your body will readily use them to replinsh glycogen stores, etc).

Mike: I've been interested in being active my whole life, but I've been more focused for 5 years now. I would post a pic, though there is a small problem... you see I'm a bit shy. Maybe in the weeks to come? :shrug:

Jen: I understand what you're saying. I'll take you advice and see if it makes a difference. Thank you. :bow:

Hi Diana, just dropping by to say good luck ( but then again with that kinda motivation I don't think you really need luck!:D ) I am honestly impressed to hear that someone so young has such mature thinking! Way to go girl!

I have friends in their 30s who still think that sitting in the sauna will solve all their weight and health problems, and others who call me from work to ask if 2 slices of pizza have less calories than some rice, fish and veggies and which should they please choose!! :doh:

Dalila, to me thinking this way comes naturally, but to others, well you know...they have troubles in this area. I just don't know why though, it's not hard to choose healthy alternatives or to exercise. I guess they don't care as much. Thanks for the kind words. ;)

September 3rd, 2004

Training:
Cardio - 20 min. on Stationary Bike (HIIT)
10 min. Jump Rope (Interval training)

Diet:
M1: 3/4c. Oats, 1/2 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 1 medium Apple, 1tbsp. Flax Meal
M2: 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 1c. Brown Rice, 2c. Spring Mix Greens, 1c. Cumcumber
M4 (PWO): 1 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 1c. Yams
M5: 1 can of Tuna, 1c. Broccoli, 5 oz. Cauliflower, 1/3c. Onions, 1c. Mushrooms, 2 tbsp. Organic Salsa, 5 Fish Oils
M6: 2 oz. FF Curd Cottage Cheese, 5 Fish Oils

TOTAL: 1,667 Calories (42% Carbs/ 43% Protein/ 15% Fat)

Supplements:
1,500mg Glucosamine Sulfate
650mg Calcium
1 Multivitamin
1 Magnesium (250mg)

COMMENTS: I have taken your advice Jen about the magnesium...it's working! I'll be taking it from now on. How's my diet looking? I made some portion sizes smaller. :)

COMMENTS: I have taken your advice Jen about the magnesium...it's working! I'll be taking it from now on. How's my diet looking? I made some portion sizes smaller.

Im glad its helping! :)

Diet looks SUPER! You dont know how impressed I am! :D

atherjen said:
Im glad its helping! :)

Diet looks SUPER! You dont know how impressed I am! :D

Yessss! I'm so happy! :dancer: Thank you for the advice Jen. :bow:

dianas05 said:
Diet:
M1: 3/4c. Oats, 1/2 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 1 medium Apple, 1tbsp. Flax Meal
M2: 4 oz. Chicken Breast, 1c. Brown Rice, 2c. Spring Mix Greens, 1c. Cumcumber
M4 (PWO): 1 scoop Iso-Pro Whey, 1c. Yams
M5: 1 can of Tuna, 1c. Broccoli, 5 oz. Cauliflower, 1/3c. Onions, 1c. Mushrooms, 2 tbsp. Organic Salsa, 5 Fish Oils
M6: 2 oz. FF Curd Cottage Cheese, 5 Fish Oils

TOTAL: 1,667 Calories (42% Carbs/ 43% Protein/ 15% Fat)
I really have to say - :thumb:

This diet looks great! I am very impressed!

Just a suggestion though (and tell me to rack off if I am out of line) - Consider taking the tbs of flax from M3 and putting it in M6. Pre-workout it is better to stick to mostly carbs/protein as fats make the digestion of the meal too slow and you will not have all the available energy for your workout.

Adding the fats to M6 instead will prolong the absorption of this meal, giving your muscles a more constant protein stream during the evening (although the fish oil caps will do this as well the fibre and 'real food' benifits of the flax will help even more).

Back