• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Are You Crazy

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This was my 34 year old wifes ? In the late 70's and early 80's I went a few rounds w/ what you now call gear. Well after a 20 yr. layoff i decided to change my life style. 3 months 7/1/04 while weighing 280's at 6'1'' I decided to start moving the weight pile again. Sure brought back old memories. Well as of 8/22 I was down to 250lbs. Not bad for a tough old man turning 52 on the 17th of this month. Now on 8/22 after jumping from the 250lb scale i look in the mirror and notice my arms look bigger, my chest looks bigger, but this dawm belly also looks bigger. I then decided to take measurements. chest 52 1/2, arms 19 and waist 42. Hell a'm i pleased at this, NO. So I decided the only way to fix the problem is leave the waist at its current size and just build bigger arms, and a bigger chest. So you guessed it. On 8/26 I took my first injections in over 20 years. Now at the age of 52 this tough old man is gonna look again in the mirror and ask ARE YOU CRAZY? Below you'll find my cycle. Please re-post or email me w/ any changes to the cycle you would make.
deca 300 mg sustanon 250 mg d-bol 2x20 wk 1
///// 450 /////////////// 250 ///////////2x20 wk 2
///// 450 /////////////// 500 ///////////2x30 wk 3
///// 600 /////////////// 500 ///////////2x30 wk 4
///// 600 /////////////// 500 ///////////2x30 wk 5
///// 450 /////////////// 500 ///////////2x30 wk 6
///// 300 /////////////// 250 ///////////2x20 wk 7
///// 150 /////////////// 125 ///////////2x10 wk 8
wk 5-10 nolva 10mg/ed proviron 25mg/ed
wk 8-10 hcg 5000iu/ew
wk 11-16 boldenone and winstrol 300 mg/ew

Tough Old Man said:
wk 8-10 hcg 5000iu/ew
I hope you spread that out over the week.

Nobody really tapers any longer, there is no point in doing so.

At 52 years old you can kiss your liver goodbye. Why wouldn't you go for something less toxic to the liver. At that age you're more susceptible to prostate problems also. You got a lot of balls, at the moment....

40mg of dbol ED if I'm reading 2x20 correctly, I doubt it would kill his liver unless he already has issues. We've seen guys doing 300 drol ED and 100 dbol ED and come off just fine, then again there was one guy who didn't do well with a 4 week cycle of M1T.

Its an individual thing.

HCG actually helps with BPH. I do 500iu every 4 days.

It has been proven that tapering is not neccesary due to the half life of the compounds used. Tapering is old school thinking. What I would change about your cycle, go 500-750mg wk of Sust and 400mg/wk deca for 10 weeks, and only 30-35mg of dbol each day for only 4 weeks. With your first cycle in 20 years, I'd drop the EQ and winny for this one. Sust/deca/dbol is plenty.

Use the nolva at 10mg each day for 12 weeks, then at 40mg wks 13 and 14, then 20mg wks 15 and 16. Drop the Proviron, and use HCG throughout the cycle at 250 iu's every 3 days.

I'm sure you know this, but prostate enlargement is a concern at your age. Get regular prostate exams and have PSA's done at least once a year.

Thanks Spike, Mudge and jersey. please repost these ?'s. When's the last time you cycle. I see I'm not that much older then the two of you. Also I have already puchased the hcg at 2500iu per injection. how do I inject only 500iu's if I wanted to every 4 days at 2500iu's per cc?. One more thing I seem to feel bloated all the time. I've gone from 254lbs to 265lbs in the last 13 days. I'm only getting about an ave. of 3500 cal's a day and 350 grams of protein. Because of gout I have laid off of all meat products, except for chicken. most of my protein comes from whey with 1% milk. What would you do for the bloating?

first off, why would you cut out meat when your juicing man?! :eek: thats liek steroid blasphemy!! lol.. second stop pyramiding and never do it again. I think mudge also mentioned that. its totally pointless and detrimental actually. The bloating is probably from the dbol which is crazy to run 8 weeks in a row btw (hope I read that right). vut that in half and you will be better off. what are your goals bro, not really sure what you are doin?

You are probably bloating from water retention, check your blood pressure out, you may be unpleasantly supprised. Last time I ran anadrol I picked up a pound a day for about 3 weeks and my BP went up 20 points, I run an aromatase inhibitor, letrozole at the moment, arimidex is another one.

IML Gear Cream!
why i stopped eating meat. gout showed up about 6 months ago. doctors couldn't seem to keep it under control even w/ med's. It started coming on about once to twice a week. So i stopped eating all beef, pork products and that seemed to do it. As of tom all pyrmiding stops due to all of you who have responded. I would like to thank you all for so much help. Also guys watch out for the future, big "G" (gout) Seems to sneak up on you later in life. I did the big beef thing 20 yrs ago when lifting and cycling. Who knows maybe I'm paying the price now!

As of tom all pyrmiding stops due to all of you who have responded. I would like to thank you all for so much help.

does it make sense why we say that btw? oh and that sucks about the gout man.. I don't know what I would do without red meat!! lol

Hey old man you need to get 29g 1/2" slin pins for the HCG. Then if your have 2500iu in 1cc of bac water then you would fill 5 slin pins to the 20 unit mark. That would give you 500iu per slin pin. Shoot 1 pin every 4 days. Once you mix the HCG you have to keep it in the fridge. You can store it in the pins if your using amps. Otherwise just keep the vial in the fridge and draw 20 units for each injection. That should do it for ya.

Amps are disposable, single use only glass containers without a rubber stopper at the top. When making them multi dose like with HCG then you must use another means of storage.

hey guys wood a 20mg dianobol cycle 4 4 weeks do anything for me iam a novice just that with a few nolvadex ty

Old Man the HCG I get is in amps. After mixing it you have to put it in something...Putting it directly into a slin pin is an easy way to store it....and its ready to go.

what the fuck is a slim pin. i drove all through baja calif today and all i could find was needles that are for diabetics. they were 27x13mm. the needle is very small and i dought it if i could withdraw from the vial.

I wonder how many entered this thread with "Yes, I am" in mind.

Back