• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Methyl-Dien

aflexaholic

HM Gear-ALRI-AGR PM for $
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
man, i started this on saturday and by sunday evening i already started feeling grainy. Then i went to the gym on monday and was shredded. This is some good stuff! i've never felt a pro-hormone like this.

aflexaholic said:
man, i started this on saturday and by sunday evening i already started feeling grainy. Then i went to the gym on monday and was shredded. This is some good stuff! i've never felt a pro-hormone like this.

glad to hear it's working.

not sure how you could have gotten shredded in two days with methyl-d though, or any drug for that matter. :confused:

btw, it's not a pro-hormone. ;)

What brand, what dose?

ive been contest preping for 8 weeks now. lol thats why im shredded and im taking Alrindustries version at 6mg a day. This very well could be because i dropped the testriol and monster test i was taking before.

i ran 6mg a day for 5 weeks, and didn't feel much of n/e thing until day 7ish

Robert DiMaggio said:
glad to hear it's working.

not sure how you could have gotten shredded in two days with methyl-d though, or any drug for that matter. :confused:

btw, it's not a pro-hormone. ;)
I thought it was a PH. Is it a PS? What is it?

I am debating on using my MD or selling it. I keep reading a lot of bad reviews, except people seem to see results at 20 mg/day. It seems like the majority who try it are very disappointed. I would be doing 4 weeks of this:

9 mg MD, 275 mg 1-AD, 300 mg 4-AD (transdermal) a day.

I know that one is not supposed to stack 4-AD with MD, but lots of people are doing it without any of the progesterone sides that are supposed to show up.

IML Gear Cream!
du510 said:
I thought it was a PH. Is it a PS? What is it?

ps = pro-steroid, but it's actually a real anabolic steroid, but 1-testosterone was not included on the steroid contol act of 1990 that is why we have 1-test, M1T, and methyl-d for now.

Back