• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hello Everyone.......A newbie in need of advice.....

yaksens

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello to veryone on the forum!!!!!

I need some help putting together the correct program for me,i have read up on different programs on the net but only made things more confusing.

I am just getting back in to training again after a 4 year layoff (laugh) , before i was lean and was adding mass,well now i am 40pds overweight and want to train to get lean,toned and in shape.

This is were my problems arises,i have a very good diet program already started and a good cardio routine and have been training for a month and half to get my body use to it again.

But now i am confused on what type of program i should be doing.

I have been working out 3 times a week,doing 2-3 different muscle groups per workout,i have been using lighter weights and doing higher reps.I use about 10-13 different type of exercises per muscle group.

This was fine for getting my body used to working out again but is this over-training?Will this be counter productive for long term results?

:confused: :confused:

Welcome to IM

yaksens said:
Hello to veryone on the forum!!!!!

I need some help putting together the correct program for me,i have read up on different programs on the net but only made things more confusing.

I am just getting back in to training again after a 4 year layoff (laugh) , before i was lean and was adding mass,well now i am 40pds overweight and want to train to get lean,toned and in shape.

This is were my problems arises,i have a very good diet program already started and a good cardio routine and have been training for a month and half to get my body use to it again.

But now i am confused on what type of program i should be doing.

I have been working out 3 times a week,doing 2-3 different muscle groups per workout,i have been using lighter weights and doing higher reps.I use about 10-13 different type of exercises per muscle group.

This was fine for getting my body used to working out again but is this over-training?Will this be counter productive for long term results?

:confused: :confused:

You will get replies to your questions if you re-post it in the "training" section of the forum

Back