• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does it matter..

Tom_B

Tom_B
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wake up every morning at 5:30am to 6:00am, have my breakfast (oatmeal, scoop of whey, All Bran, 2 glasses of soy milk and a small banana or a scoop of whey with oatmeal and an appple depending on if it's a low cal day) Then right after that I lift my weights, and I've heard that you should have some protein (whey being the the best) or something 10 mins- 1 hour after lifter your weights, but I don't eat my snack (yogurt, whey and a fruit) untill 8:30am, does this matter at all, or should I be thinking about mixing a scoop of whey and water before my snack?

what time are you through with your workout?

I would have at least a little bit of whey post workout, immediatly.

well since I'm having some whey pre workout is it that bad if I have my whey and an hour to an hour an a half later, cause if not I'm gonna ahve to rework my diet and Whey's gonna cost me alot more

It is suggested to have a whey shake immediately after your wo. followed by a solid meal containing carbs about 1 hour after your wo. You might want to reschedule your diet/day to accomodate this, depending on how flexable you are.

There is an ongoing thread about post wo nutrition in this forum. You might want to check it out as well. ;)

Back