• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

injection help

Tribal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
please don't flame me, just halp me out and try to answer my question

So I want to use injections but I have an actual extreme fear of them, an unreal fear! it's about piercing my skin, thought of it makes me freak out. I was thinking if I use something like an emela patch or a cream that is like a topical anastetic, will that be safe? I'm willing to put up with the pain of injections but not the actual part with putting the needle through my skin, I'll never get passed it

My first shot took 30 minutes, really its cake. Touch it to the skin, and then push the pin in.

how far u push it mudge and where is a good place plz m8

well wat size is best m8 and where do i put it, plz m8 iam just learning

I don't mean to sound like a pussy but I'm just that scared of any kind of injections. putiing it in the skin and pushing it all the way in, I shake thinking about it and in all honesty I could not physically bring my self to do it, like I can't, not that I don't want to because I do but I can't. I also don't know the first thing about it. I guess I may be able to do it but only with a topical anastetic, I used them one time I gave blood(had to) and I did not feel a thing! is this safe when injecting AS?

can u go thru it mudge , do u snap the top off vial first then wat

I dont buy amps by preference, only my HCG comes in amps. I buy syringes with 20g 1.5" already on, and then 1.5" 25g for ass shots and 25g 1" for delt or etc shots, I also have a good number of 25g 5/8" sitting around that I dont really use at present.

www.spotinjections.com

when u buy 1 vial do u put the lot in syringe and inject it then throw that syringe away

so what would be the absolute shortest length needle the I could use and still have it be effective? and how would I know what .gague will be a good idea for me, I don't care how long it takes to draw it I just want to Be able to inject without putting a new .ga tip on. How slow do you have to inject after you pull, and how much do you aspr. Sorry for so many questions. I'm just afraid

IML Gear Cream!
I don't mean to sound like a pussy but I'm just that scared of any kind of injections.

swwwing and a miss.. lol.. serisously, lots of cats have the same fear. I wasn't exactly scared, but i was defn uncomfortable with it. you adapt very quickly after a few pricks and you'll see its not that big of a deal. just like any other fear. you have to get over it and stop lookin for ways around it. trying to run a real effective cycle without needles is like trying to play soccer without legs maYn, no matter how much running around you do its gonna go for not, ya dig. Try having someone else do your injects for a while, its much easier and it really doesn't hurt that much when you get down to it dude. good luck

pop said:
when u buy 1 vial do u put the lot in syringe and inject it then throw that syringe away

Not generally, because even a very small vial is 5ml (5cc), this is multi dose where an amp is single dose almost always.

I would not recommend ultra short needles, but I have used as short as 1/2" 27g in my delts. Takes a good bit of pushing, and oil leaks out when using volume, and you risk abcess so not advised.

If you can't get over your little issue, in my HONEST non flaming opinion, you are not ready. The needle is only a TINY TINY issue compared to the possible life threatening mistakes you could be making.

this may sound real bad but I'm actually just that afraid of them that the sides are less of a worry to me than the injections, to a point within reason. I mean I'm not going to jump in to it full tilt right off the start. I plan to have a full PCT ready to go in hand with extra for on cycle and off cycle. I'll have liver pro for PCT as well as a ok diet, just a bit of extra junk on top of lots of proper nutrition(close). I want to do this as perfect as possible for a first timer, thats why I'm asking questions right. so about 3/4'' inch will be ok, I'm not that big, big enough, but I don't want to hit a bone or something. or is that just stupid?
you guys are a big help, thanks!

I think I'm gonna do it, I have bee talking my self up all day and I'm positive I can do it, some spots I'm not so sure about like traps, bis. well have to see about that. as far a a first sysle I was thinking of test cyp at about 300-500mgweek/dbol 40-50mg day. and use 20mg nolvadex ED. Not to sure about length and mg for pct. Will nolva be enough on its own? I will include milk thistle with PCT. Will the cyp be best or should I look at a diff Test? pick it apart please, I know how much you guys like to do that. LOL

Tribal most guys shoot with 1" pins anywhere but their asses. For an ass shot use 1.5" pins. The gauge is up to you. The bigger the gauge the easier to draw. Its very easy to switch pins to a smaller gauge to inject. Most guys like the 25 gauge. Some people go to 23g for ass shots.

You can use 21g but to me its a bit on the large side. The fewer the shots the less a big deal it is, but scar tissue will be greater with a larger needle.

They should be 1.5" long most likely.

23g is very popular for shooting, I've used them, but I do fine with 25g and prefer a slower injection - although my volume is down to 2cc instead of 3cc now so its less of a big deal. I dont mind the wait.

Tribal said:
I'm not so sure about like traps, bis. well have to see about that.

I've never done biceps and dont really plan to, traps I have done but I'd break them in with something very easy, otherwise expect a STIFF neck. I broke mine in with fina, hard to reach, not the most recommended spot, only with frequent shots otherwise you dont need to.

If you are doing a couple shots a week or one, ass shots are fine. I do ass and delts primarily, triceps, pecs and traps I've done, quads didn't like.

Lats, calves and biceps I probably wont do.

what about my cycle, any ideas on how I can change it to make it work best for me, like maybe sust or cyp at what dose. I'm about 5'7 about 178lbs and I'm not looking to put on as much lean mass as I can but I'm willing to go with all out mass but cutting is real hard for me. what should I change or do to the stack? thanks! and PCT will nolva alone be enough on a 8-10 week cycle?

Back