• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fruits/veggies

cmason2004

I do what I want!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
brief history: lifted on and off throughout high school, but never really got serious and consistant until about 4 months ago. Seeing decent gains.

Goals: I dont know how much I consider myself a "body builder". I'm just doing what I can do gain some LBM.

I've just decided that I needed to get a routine down this summer, and transition it to college, rather than figuring it out once I get there. I'll have enough distractions as is.

Supps: have been on creatine all summer, but just ran out, so I think I'm going to go a week or two before starting up again. Other than that, just whey twice a day, and vitamins!

I'm almost getting to where I'm happy with my calories and protein. My biggest challenge right now is getting enough fruits and veggies. I guess the problem is when the time comes to eat, I'm looking at meat and other sources of protein. Most of my fruits/veggies come at dinner (when my mom makes it ;) ). At dinner we'll have broccoli or green beans, or something along those lines, and possibly potatoes. More often than not, we have a salad as well. The rest of the day, I may have an apple or a banana, but that's it.

When is the best time to eat some veggies/fruits? First thing in the morning? As a snack? Is a couple servings (dinner, and 1 snack) enough?

thanks!

ANYTIME of day is perfect for fiberous vegetables as you mentioned.
Fruit is fine as a snack coupled with a lean protein source and healthy fats(optional).
If your goal is to lean out, then later in the day you may want to try limiting carbs(except fiberous veggies) and that is taken into account that you trained earlier in the day. But since you are trying to gain LBM, then I wouldnt worry about it.

How many servings are we talking about here?

Back