• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Diet soft (carbonated) drinks

martyd

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted peoples thought on diet soft drinks,

Can you have too much IE more than 2 litres a day?

Are there any the pitfalls re consumption of it regarding cutting up if any?

Regards

Marty

i dont know how it affects cutting except i do know that if you drink to much for too long you will get BAD headaches when you stop drinking it. You literally become dependent on it to prevent the headaches cuz of the caffene. Also, I've read that soda drinking makes us hungry, which can never help cutting. I could be wrong on that second part but im pretty damn sure about it.

Although they don't use regular refined sugar there are sugar substitutes. Most diet drinks use a product called Phenalylanine which is the base for Asparteme. The long term over consumption of Asparteme in drinks such as Diet Snapple have been shown to increase anxiety alot. It has been an ongoing debate for some time. Not too mention the sodium content is still pretty high if you are consuming alot of soda, even diet.

martyd said:

Regards

Marty
Are you serious, 2Liters a day :eek:

Yes, too much artificial sweetner will hinder your results. You don't need to give up the diet soda but most of us only drink a can or 2 a day and don't have problems cutting. BUT 2 LITERS - That's a bit much.

martyd said:

Regards

Marty

the ortho phosphoric acid contained in soft drinks can excelerate skeletal calcium losses by leaching..

i drink absolutely nothing but water all day every day. i cant get enough of it.

Back