• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon alone?

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am newbie to roids and I have a question about what cycle to go with off the bat. I am going to go with sustanon 250, but my question is should I go with it alone or should I stack it with Deca 200. I'm not a huge guy to begin with (160 lbs) and I've heard that smaller guys should stick with only one "juice" at a time as opposed to stacking. Would it be beneficial to take the Deca also or would it be a waste of time. Thanks

It would be beneficial to throw in 400mg/week of Deca, but being your first cycle your body will respond more than enough to 500mg/week of sustanon.

Also, being your first cycle if you only use test you will see how your body reacts to it, it is a good baseline to start from.

Test alone works great if you can eat, if you can't eat, your gains are going to suck regardless.

Good luck

Mudge said:
Test alone works great if you can eat, if you can't eat, your gains are going to suck regardless.

Good luck

ditto....

gains from AS use don't stay automactically, if you don't eat enough to sustain the newly aquired muscle mass, it will go away...

Back