• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New Girlfriend

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I can't figure it out. Now I'm a pretty good size guy already. I started gear 14 days ago. I lift 4-5 days a week. I use a elliptical machine for 20 min's 4 days a week. This is what i can't figure out. 1) I'm only taking in about 3000-4000 cal's a day. 2) I've put on 16 lbs in those 14 days. From 254 to 270. Also I set up a pretty nice gym in this 18' x 26' living room. Got rid of all the furnisher. The wife's not to happy, but F--k it. She"s young and will get over it. I told her I had a new girlfriend and her name is "Lifting Weights".

lol

Hahahahahhaah that was a good one :thumb:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how much carbs are you eating? I know that after eating alot of carbs for 1 week I gained 5 pounds of water weight, so see if the majority of it's water weight you could eat a low amount of carbs (say about 20% of your calories) and drink the 5-6L of water and if it is water weight you'll piss it all out. But if you don't then that means your eating WAY too much (doubt that's the problem) cut back some cause you should be aiming for a gain of 1-2 pounds a week

Tough Old Man said:
I can't figure it out. Now I'm a pretty good size guy already. I started gear 14 days ago. I lift 4-5 days a week. I use a elliptical machine for 20 min's 4 days a week. This is what i can't figure out. 1) I'm only taking in about 3000-4000 cal's a day. 2) I've put on 16 lbs in those 14 days. From 254 to 270. Also I set up a pretty nice gym in this 18' x 26' living room. Got rid of all the furnisher. The wife's not to happy, but F--k it. She"s young and will get over it. I told her I had a new girlfriend and her name is "Lifting Weights".

:laugh: :laugh:

What is it you can't figure out? Why you're putting on weight like the guy in that Super Size Me documentary who was eating 5000 cals a day at Mickey D's?

As for the wife tell her that the added testosterone is going to make her life that much more fun over the next few weeks as well. She'll get over it quickly.

lol you got some unexplained calories there,
230x4 = 920
318x4 = 1272
54x9 = 486
920+1272+486=2678 calories, lol that's less then what I eat and I'm 122 pounds

that's way too much, you should be aiming for 1-2 pounds a week, not a day. Post what you eat in the course of a day and the macro's for it, in the diet and nutrition section, I'm sure some people here can help tweak it up for you

Yeah, he's juicing and depending what gear he is using and in what dosages you could balloon up with 15lbs of water easy. While on gear, as gr81 said you want as much weight as you can get your hands on...which means as much food as you can stomach. Hell i gained 14 lbs in a month on transdermal 1-test and kept all of it(wasn't a beginner when doing either).

oh okay, I always thought you should only gain/lose 1-2 pounds a week because it's not healthy for ya too lose any more than that.

Back