• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need a palm pilot!

Var

Filthy Animal
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to find info on palm pilots/pda's and could use some help. I know NOTHING about them! The main thing I'll use it for is orginizing appointments. Using a day planner has gotten to be too much of a pain in the ass. Can anyone help me out? Advice, recommedations, links, etc?

Var said:
I'm trying to find info on palm pilots/pda's and could use some help. I know NOTHING about them! The main thing I'll use it for is orginizing appointments. Using a day planner has gotten to be too much of a pain in the ass. Can anyone help me out? Advice, recommedations, links, etc?

www.verizonwireless.com

Dude, I support these at work. All I have to say is Palms suck, go with a Pocket PC. There a little bit more expensive but worth it. I have the Dell Axim X3, it rocks. What are you going to sync it with, Outlook or just straight to your desktop?

Thanks for the replies!

I was thinking my desktop, but not sure :shrug:

Agreed, anything Palm OS isnt worth the money. I also put in my vote for the Axim

PDA forums! :D http://www.pdastreet.com/forums/

I have the Treo 90, which is a Palm OS. My wife has some kind of HP unit which is a Pocket PC. That thing kicks ass. My Treo fully supports Outlook though, so I am happy with it.

Var said:
The main thing I'll use it for is orginizing appointments.

We all know Var that you don´t have that much to do, to the hell with technology, go out and buy some "post it". Put one at your computer screen to log in at IM, one at your pink dumbells and one at your manhood to not forget to "palm pilot".

Vieope said:
We all know Var that you don´t have that much to do, to the hell with technology, go out and buy some "post it". Put one at your computer screen to log in at IM, one at your pink dumbells and one at your manhood to not forget to "palm pilot".
:funny:

IML Gear Cream!
:rofl:

Vieope rules. And from the avitar, I see he has Vieopified the world. :bounce:

Vieope said:

:funny: :grumble: :lol:

PreMier said:
And from the avitar, I see he has Vieopified the world. :bounce:
Yes, mission completed.There is no hope anymore. You are all fu..Vieopefied. :bounce:

:haha:

With the Vieopification process, are Brazilian models going to be cloned or what?

Excellent.. I will take 2 Adriana Lima's please.

adriana_lima9.jpg

Adriana Lima is a Victorias Secret model.. That pic you posted, looks like a dude :lol:

Ahh yes lol

IML Gear Cream!
which model is the best for Dell Axim X3? please help i am going to buy it soon

X3 was an early model. I think they have an X30 now. If you want to go all out, Ive seen some samsung pocket pc/cell phones. It was pretty sweet.

Back