• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Experienced bodybuilders! Is this true

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This came as a reply to one of my post. How many of you out there feel this way. Remember I'm trying to bulk I use the methods of super-compensation and auto-regulation. This calls for no isolation arm work, but only compound movements. I've never grown faster. Arm isolation is not needed when you are performing bench presses, rows, pullups, and deadlifts

depends on your goals. if you are looking for increased muscle mass in those specific areas then you need to isolate them. your bis are antagonist muscles at best in most of those movements except pullups are rows, and even then its not a movement that recruits an optimal number of fibers. The poster may be referring to training for those lifts, such as a powerlifter would. For instance I am powerlifting and therefore work whats going to increase my lifts. I isolate my tris b/c they are the biggest muscle for the bench, but I don't specificly focus on my Bis for any relevant reason other than to increase their size. Same with the squat and dead. So it all depends on your goals bro. Obviously something that is a high priority with you is your Bis, so forgoing Bi WO's wouldn't be beneficial in accompliching your goals, would it. Now can you bulk up with that routine, you bet. you'll be lifting heavy and gaining muscle mass with all the compound movements. I assume Squats are to be included in that list

Tough Old Man said:
This came as a reply to one of my post. How many of you out there feel this way. Remember I'm trying to bulk I use the methods of super-compensation and auto-regulation. This calls for no isolation arm work, but only compound movements. I've never grown faster. Arm isolation is not needed when you are performing bench presses, rows, pullups, and deadlifts

I do very little arm work when I am trainin push/pull or upper lower. I hate direct arm work, it is boring as hell. Oh and, I agree.

I dont do much for my arms directly at all and they are my best body part.

Back