• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

"She's a real Goal-Getter, that one..."

IML Gear Cream!
Puttin' on the bloat

Can I just say? WTF?! I am feeling NASTY bloated since this afternoon.

my belly, my arms, everything feels thick and heavy and sluggish. I've been reading threads on here for the past hour or so about water retention and stuff i can take/do to reduce it, and I think I'm about to take a walk over to walgreens to find some kind of remedy.

Ugh... I feel DISGUSTING. Every time I breathe in, i feel like the breath of air is not going to fit in my body. The only thing I've eaten today that wasn't really "clean" was that fat free cool whip with my apple sauce (which was a mighty nasty combination by the way).

I've also drank a hell of a lot of water, about 10 oz. of coffee, and had just one serving of broccoli today so far. I can't think of what one thing might be causing this bloat, so I'm assuming it's part of my body's pre-menstrual hijinks.

:barf:

Oh and...

Perhaps I should stop watching the food network when they have back-to-back, hour-upon-hour shows about cookies, pies and ice cream.

Food Network=THE DEVIL.

Drink lotsa water-i find that works best for me when I bloat.:)

Jill said:
Drink lotsa water-i find that works best for me when I bloat.:)
Thanks! I'm already doing that... but. i. just.can't. drink. anymore. arrghhh! hahahaha!

I'm feeling mighty full!

What was your bf% before you started training/dieting???

Oh, I posted my new recipe in the recipe section.;)

Jill said:
What was your bf% before you started training/dieting???

Oh, I posted my new recipe in the recipe section.;)
In October of last year, I was at 26%, that was before the pilates, before anything.

In May of this year, I was at 22%, after doing pilates for a while, and eating less bad food but still eating crappy.

In late july of this year, 19.9%, after some light weight training and further cleaning up of my diet.

Four weeks ago 15.1% after getting serious and strict with myself.

Gonna go check out that recipe now. Just got back from walgreens. Bought aqua ban and diurex, just in case one doesn't work (aqua ban is caffeine free).

Don't worry about PMS bloat, I know how you feel, I gain about 5 to 8 lbs of water every month when I have PMS and grow out of my bra, HOW NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes use a product called Water Tight, you can get it at GNC, I find it helps:thumb:

WE ALL BLOAT at this time! :cry: It sucks! I am feeling like a whale today!!! :cry: :cry:

Sapphire said:
WE ALL BLOAT at this time! :cry: It sucks! I am feeling like a whale today!!! :cry: :cry:

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!! :laugh:

(just kidding, me too :cry:)

Good morning!:wave:

Isnt today weigh in and measurements??? :eyebrow: Im excited for you!!! :) :) :) :)

IML Gear Cream!
Jill said:
Isnt today weigh in and measurements??? :eyebrow: I'm excited for you!!! :) :) :) :)
YAY! Thanks! Actually tomorrow is officially Day 1 of Week 9, so I should measure tomorrow before my workout. Can't wait... not so much for the weight, but for the BF measurement. I want to see that percentage number keep dropping! :rocker:

and it's only Monday...

Blaarrrgghhh!

So at 930, I took my little cup of broccoli over to the microwave, seasoned it and nuked it. Brought it back to my desk and started eating, and like clockwork, people started coming by to "inspect" my food and make comments, offer up anecdotes and just generally annoy the hell out of me. By the time the fifth person popped into my cubicle, all I could do was give them the stink eye.

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BACK THE F*CK UP ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY BROCCOLI?!

I feel like an animal at the zoo, with people observing and commenting on my eating habits.

Morning babe. I'd say something cute in Spanglish, but any attempts I usually make in that direction result in unintentional insults. Ahh, what the fuck, I'll give it a shot.......Tu perro es mi amor!! (I think it mean "you look lovely".)

Oh, and don't feel too bad about the people calling you skinny, it comes with the territory. I still get that sometimes, and I can no longer squeeze my shoulders into a size Large. :shrug:

P.S. Exactly what kind of dancing did you do at that party (and with whom?) ;)

MaxMirkin said:
Morning babe. I'd say something cute in Spanglish, but any attempts I usually make in that direction result in unintentional insults. Ahh, what the fuck, I'll give it a shot.......Tu perro es mi amor!! (I think it mean "you look lovely".)

Oh, and don't feel too bad about the people calling you skinny, it comes with the territory. I still get that sometimes, and I can no longer squeeze my shoulders into a size Large. :shrug:

P.S. Exactly what kind of dancing did you do at that party (and with whom?) ;)
hey maxturbator!

Your dog is my love as well, darlin'.

You don't fit into a size Large and people are calling you skinny? haha! They're haters, all of them.

Dancing - salsa dancing. lots of it.

GoalGetter said:
Blaarrrgghhh!

So at 930, I took my little cup of broccoli over to the microwave, seasoned it and nuked it. Brought it back to my desk and started eating, and like clockwork, people started coming by to "inspect" my food and make comments, offer up anecdotes and just generally annoy the hell out of me. By the time the fifth person popped into my cubicle, all I could do was give them the stink eye.

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BACK THE F*CK UP ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY BROCCOLI?!

I feel like an animal at the zoo, with people observing and commenting on my eating habits.

When people come up to your desk just stand up on your desk and really loudly say "Boink!" or something really stupid. First of all when people ask why you can tell them that it's because people won't leave you alone with your food. Secondly it will put a lighthearted spin on things for you and make you laugh because you'll actually look forward to people coming to your desk so you can stand up and yell "Boink!" Less stress.
:D

GoalGetter said:
Blaarrrgghhh!

Hey Ivy, boy what a day today. I have been trying to read today and have gotten nowhere. I finally got to yours......
So you feel like a caged animal in the zoo ah? Try weighing 250 pounds. That's when you are really a spectacle...
People not only come by to look at what the hell you are eating, but also give you pointers in what you should eat. Some of them are fat.....Cono...
They ask you if you should be eating this or that, or maybe you should not eat that, it has carbs.
WTF do they care what I eat or what I don't eat? Don't they understand that I am working out and need to eat carbs? Carajo que manera de joder (pardon the spanish curses) :mad:

ponyboy said:
When people come up to your desk just stand up on your desk and really loudly say "Boink!" or something really stupid. First of all when people ask why you can tell them that it's because people won't leave you alone with your food. Secondly it will put a lighthearted spin on things for you and make you laugh because you'll actually look forward to people coming to your desk so you can stand up and yell "Boink!" Less stress.
I think I like this strategy! :thumb:

ponyboy said:
I've always believed in limiting the amount of boinking you do on the job. Plus, wouldn't Ivy get exhausted if she had to boink every person who comes up to her. And what if they're fat or ugly or something? And where does she work again? :D

Workout - Sept 20

Legs/Shoulders - Super Giant Sets:

Bar squats (1 x 15 x 45, 3 x 15 x 85)
Leg Press (4 x 15 x 180)
Leg Extensions (4 x 15 x 70)
Shoulder Press (4 x 15 x 15)
Lateral Side Raises (4 x 15 x 12.5)
Upright Rows (4 x 12 x 40)

Abs:

Hanging Knee Raises (4 x 10)

Cardio:

No cardio today - trainer said to take it easy since I'm getting sick

FOod - Sept 20

Breakfast - 630 AM:

1/2 cup Oatmeal
1 scoop protein shake in 8 oz. water
2 caps udo's choice

Mid-Morning - 930 AM:

1/4 cup unsweetened Apple Sauce
1 cup Broccoli
3 slices Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

Lunch - 1230 PM: (barely ate, felt like crap, wastn' hungry, threw out half, only ate what's listed)

1 oz. Tuna with cilantro, tomato onion
1 oz. Salad
1 tbsp. Pesto Dressing
1/2 of a Sweet Potato

Mid-Afternoon - 330 PM:

1 scoop protein shake in 8 oz water
6 fish oil caps

Pre-workout - 600 PM:

1/2 meal replacement shake

Dinner - 800 PM:

4 oz. Chicken Breast
1/4 cup pearled barley
1 cup Broccoli and onions

Total calories: 1090 (bad... too low for a workout day)

IML Gear Cream!
I hope you feel better, Ivy.

dianas05 said:
I hope you feel better, Ivy.
Thanks, Diana... It's turned into quite a combo...

bloated
pre-menstrual
sore throat
sinus getting congested

blahhhhhhh...

Have a good night, and thanks for dropping by!:)

Oh, that really does suck!

I will definitely be a regular to your journal, as you're very motivating. Also, I LOVE your attitude. :) I hope you have a good night as well. Until tomorrow...

fantasma62 said:
Hey Ivy, boy what a day today. I have been trying to read today and have gotten nowhere. I finally got to yours......
So you feel like a caged animal in the zoo ah? Try weighing 250 pounds. That's when you are really a spectacle...
People not only come by to look at what the hell you are eating, but also give you pointers in what you should eat. Some of them are fat.....Cono...
They ask you if you should be eating this or that, or maybe you should not eat that, it has carbs.
WTF do they care what I eat or what I don't eat? Don't they understand that I am working out and need to eat carbs? Carajo que manera de joder (pardon the spanish curses) :mad:
Hahhahhahah, buddy I guess nosy office coworkers don't discriminate! They annoy everyone equally!

The "carb counting experts" - hahaha! Have you heard that Bud Light Real Men of Genius about the carb counter? There are so many people in my office obsessed with counting carbs. You should hear these conversations. Oh wait, they're probably the same conversations going on in YOUR office! haha! "que manera de joder" is right. They all think they're experts and they know more than us. You should see the heart attack this one lady has whenever she sees me with my baked sweet potato. "BUT THAT HAS SO MANY CARBS! How can you eat that!"

Hang in there Tony, and stick to your goal. You'll show them all. :rocker:

Ahora - a mimir... good night all!

I just realized the first funny noise I thought of was boink. Must be some kind of Freudian slip. :lick:

GoalGetter said:
Hahhahhahah, buddy I guess nosy office coworkers don't discriminate! They annoy everyone equally!

The "carb counting experts" - hahaha! Have you heard that Bud Light Real Men of Genius about the carb counter? There are so many people in my office obsessed with counting carbs. You should hear these conversations. Oh wait, they're probably the same conversations going on in YOUR office! haha! "que manera de joder" is right. They all think they're experts and they know more than us. You should see the heart attack this one lady has whenever she sees me with my baked sweet potato. "BUT THAT HAS SO MANY CARBS! How can you eat that!"

Hang in there Tony, and stick to your goal. You'll show them all. :rocker:

Ahora - a mimir... good night all!
LOL....I wish it were my coworkers, I would be their boss and would say that if they didn't lay off, I'd fire them....
I am talking about sometimes friends and family.....LOL

Buenas Noches Linda....:thumb:

ncgirl21 said:
Morning GG :wave: .
Hey there nc!

Good morning to you too! And to anyone else stopping by here today. I'm not feeling well, so keeping kinda quiet today...

Hope everyone's having a good day!

:shhh: ... then I will say good morning quietly

Hey GG!!! :wave2:
I'm going to be in your part of the woods for the next 20 days at nights though Recording our album at Ocean Vu studio's! Actually more closer to your parents.

I'm gonna call you later tonight, K?

Back