• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For the vegetarians!

:lol: That would make a damn good signature! :)

Mwahahaha

In response to all of the vegetarian bumper stickers, I have a sticker in my window that simply reads "I :heartpump Meat". Simply put.

Purdue Power said:
In response to all of the vegetarian bumper stickers, I have a sticker in my window that simply reads "I :heartpump Meat". Simply put.

Couldnt that be taken the wrong way??? :eek:

:haha: Sure could.

The best one I heard was on the radio "No way in hell did we work our way to the top of the food chain just to be vegetarians" :p

I ate chicken 2 nights ago breaking my 2 1/2 month meatless experiment. I didn't notice any significant benefits except that my grocery bill was lower. I did notice that I had slowly filled the empty meat spot on my plate with more carbs and started seeing my pants shrink, the attempts at filling my protein requirements were getting old as there are only so many way to cook beans and nuts. So I have now switched to a low carb diet, hopefully my body is so used to using carbs for energy that all of my protein will go towards muscle. I'm still not eating beef or pork.

Var said:
Couldnt that be taken the wrong way??? :eek:

He forgot to mention the rainbow colored letters that spell it out :rofl:

maniclion said:
I ate chicken 2 nights ago breaking my 2 1/2 month meatless experiment. I didn't notice any significant benefits except that my grocery bill was lower. I did notice that I had slowly filled the empty meat spot on my plate with more carbs and started seeing my pants shrink, the attempts at filling my protein requirements were getting old as there are only so many way to cook beans and nuts. So I have now switched to a low carb diet, hopefully my body is so used to using carbs for energy that all of my protein will go towards muscle. I'm still not eating beef or pork.

I don't think I could go meatless, but I only eat fish, beef, and poultry. No pork for me either. No Soy either.

I thought I would try turkey bacon, but read the various package ingredients and most add pork fat. Same thing with alot of turkey sausage. Alot of it uses pork casings to stuff the sausage, so I pass on that stuff simply because I avoid pork like the plague.

Veggies are important though, but so is protien. I try and get a good mix of both (avoiding alot of grain based products). If the grain hasn't been sprouted, I won't eat it.

Back