• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

aaaam;.. guys, aaa.. take a look at this before you lift to show-off.

Neutron

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
guys, aaammm.. take a look at this before you lift to show-off.

Take a look at this image (its drop dead ugly) and read the post.. As per request of OceanDude, here is more dangerous warning. Think before taking a look on this picture. It is creating shake spilling reactions, puking bad words out of female members and Activating the egos of people, to whom this post applies perfectly.

http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/weightlifter.jpg

mmm Not the Hernia or any dissorder, but surely a high end blast off the pants. The picture itself shows the reasults of showing-off extra than the actual capacity guys.
It was not a 'weight lift' but a 'squat lift' when he sort of pulled his stomach in and pushed extra hard, at the same time as trying to complete the lift."
:eek: He remembers a loud popping, splattering noise then a fierce stabbing pain and then not being able to move from the squat position. He remained in this position for about half an hour, since trying to stand caused him overwhelming agonizing pain. Paramedics arrived and applied anesthesia on the spot and carried him to an ambulance. He was rushed to surgery, where surgeons described the trauma as an explosive and aggravated prolapse of the bowel". Meanwhile it was revealed that the weight was removed from his shoulders at the time of the incident by two "spotters" on either side of the lifter. The third spotter who was standing behind the lifter was unfortunately sprayed with fecal matter at the time of the incident. This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend.
This compounded the task of first aid officers who were at a loss as to how to treat the injury to the lifter in any case, who remained in the squatting position moaning in pain much to the consternation of the helpless audience.

So what I wanted to say is understand your limits. Go slowly. No matter if others see a moderate little metal twinkies in your hands, do not get embarassed. :finger:
Worship this picture. :p ooops I mean, Print it along with the text and hang it into your gymnasiums as reminder of everytime for everyone around.
What do you think? and :) what are you thinking?

Good wishes, from Kenton.
:wave:

The matter and photo is taken from the website http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/, and presented here to make it easy for viewing.

Last edited:
F*ck! Yeah I could have definately lived without ever needing to see that!!! :barf:

i was trying to enjoy my p-wo meal. so much for that. :yell:

:)
I have gained a mental strenght too, to not get affected by seeing that. :):)
Have you read it all but?
good wishes.

Edit your thread and post a link to the picture with a warning. Thanks
Btw, there are a lot of threads with this picture.

Vieope said:
Edit your thread and post a link to the picture with a warning. Thanks
Btw, there are a lot of threads with this picture.

Hello
Who are you? Ok bunny. Not out of your fear, but I am already doing it. It seems very aweful.
good wishes.

Neutron said:
Hello
Who are you?

I am an invisible moderator with powers from the unknown.
Thanks, there are a lot of sensitive people in this board. :)

dear Minu
The rotten.com people wont keep any picture and story like this unless they make a survey with proofs.

bunny vieope
Do not try to find out the powers, from where they come from. :)

PLEASE put an extreme warning on that picture - I can normally handle stuff but this is obnoxious and severely sick...

OD

Your an idiot.. Oh, and the pic is FAKE. Idiot.

PreMier said:
P, who was the target (e.g. "your") of that idiotic comment?
OD

Sorry OD. It was towards the original poster of the thread.

*spills shake on keyboard*

PreMier said:

Go to the original website. I have given the link. It is not fake. Although you can see an artwork in my photogallery that is created by me. It is photographed by me and distorted by me on computer. But not this one.
This picture is a true picture, submited on the rotten.com website including the story and proofs.

I think you call me idiot because you are really doing what I wrote in the post. It pulled out your real egos, because the sugestion that I have given at the end matches and applies towards you. And you are afraid, so do not want to agree about it.
This shows, not just the body, we also need strength of mind.
good wishes.

Last edited:
Neutron said:
Go to the original website. I have given the link.
I thin you call me idiot because you are really doing what I wrote in the post. It pulled out your real egos, because the sugestion that I have given at the end matches and applies towards you. And you are afraid, so do not want to agree about it.
good wishes.

I didnt understand a fucking word you said! The link is from rotten.com. I am not going to believe jack shit from that site.

Oh I see now.. are you telling me to take it easy? Ha! While your taking it easy, I will be in the gym growing.

Premier
What are you doing?
Did I spill your shake or steal your multi vitamin capsules? Why are you so loose minded?

I edited the post, giving more warning as OceanDude said.
good wishes.

hi
Talk talk. where are you?
ok if you didnt understand..
I said that..
Go to my photo gallery and see a picture of three girls. I photographed them and then distorted them on the computer. Although I can do the distortions, I can tell you that the picture of the 'Squat lift', isnt a fake. (nor I did it) I can make out what is fake and what is genuine.
Taking easy what? I didnt talk about taking easy or charge.
good wishes.

IML Gear Cream!
I viewed this thing when it first came on the thread,I was eating my lunch,that thing just grossed me out.Thank you for putting a link I really appreciate that.

Neutron said:
hi
Talk talk. where are you?
ok if you didnt understand..
I said that..
Go to my photo gallery and see a picture of three girls. I photographed them and then distorted them on the computer. Although I can do the distortions, I can tell you that the picture of the 'Squat lift', isnt a fake. (nor I did it) I can make out what is fake and what is genuine.
Taking easy what? I didnt talk about taking easy or charge.
good wishes.

Here ya go buddy. FAKE! http://www.snopes.com/photos/prolapse.asp

"aaaam;.. guys, aaa.."

Damn, I hate this thread title so much.

oo yes
The title itself is so painfully ego'nizing.
Realy hateful. Sorry Vieope, I cannot change the title. The edit button of the post is gone :(.
Good wishes for you.
Neutron.

Premier
May be they have explained. But according to my observation that photo is not fake.
Ok if you say so, may be the photo a fake but this thread will remind the blast to all the lifting people here.. :) .. and try to be more careful. And ofcourse they will lift for themselvesand not for others around in the gym. :)

All the fecal matter is seen around the blast, look at it.
good wishes.

Back