• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The ultimate cutting phase

aztecwolf

Sackin' up every day
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/health/20040920-1146-half-tonman.html

1200 fricken calories, that is about 1.5 cals per lbs body weight
how the F*&@ can people let themselves get to that point, and plus since he can't move from whatever perch he nested himself on what people actually brought him his food while he wallowed in his own self pity. It is outright pathetic, I think that we are the only species that can be so lazy and gluttoneous that it kills us.

"When he entered the hospital in Sioux Falls, he weighed more than half a ton ??? a disaster Deuel blames on bad genes and his early years in the restaurant business."

Yea I'm sure its completely genes and the fact he worked in a resturaunt right? BULL, maybe if he watched what he ate and exercises he wouldn't be here now would he?

Its a shame people let this happen to themselves before it just gets to far for them to do anything on their own. Believe me I know, I was once obese and know how it feels but there is always a way to fix it before you go that far, it just depends on how much you want it.

"He was still in his 20s when he went on disability after a fall 16 years ago and has relied on Medicare to cover his medical expenses. Over the years, he says he asked Medicare to cover weight-loss programs he couldn't afford.

But Medicare, which is funded with tax dollars, did not consider the programs to be medically necessary, says Deuel.

The implication is "losing weight is not something you do for your health. It's something that you do to make yourself look better," he says.

For the severely obese, weight loss has little to do with looks, says Deuel. "There is no way that 1,072 pounds is cosmetic. That's life-threatening."

Thats just funny the way Medicare thinks, LMAO :laugh: If only they knew the truth.

Yeah thats crazy. I dont feel bad for people like that. And Obviously he has some stupid people who call themselves friends and family. Stupid enough to help aid his 'bulking' phase. Nice to know i paid for his medical bills. lol

Last edited:
Compassion first this is a fellow human being. Anyone with a BMI greater than 50 is much more likely to try to continue eating themselves to death than seek help. What I always wonder who who continues to feed and clean-up after people when they reach non-movement mass? That's who you should look at. Did his wife continue to feed him up to the ton point? There is no way in hell I would feed my old man if his ass was to big to feed himself or get himself food.

Not suprised this happend in NE. I people watch at Target on Saturdays, you'd be amazed at what you see.

Lurker said:
Compassion first this is a fellow human being. Anyone with a BMI greater than 50 is much more likely to try to continue eating themselves to death than seek help. What I always wonder who who continues to feed and clean-up after people when they reach non-movement mass? That's who you should look at. Did his wife continue to feed him up to the ton point? There is no way in hell I would feed my old man if his ass was to big to feed himself or get himself food.

Not suprised this happend in NE. I people watch at Target on Saturdays, you'd be amazed at what you see.

Sorry i don't give much sympathy to people who can't help themselves and have no self respect.

aztecwolf said:
Sorry i don't give much sympathy to people who can't help themselves and have no self respect.

Same here. Plus im just a mean mo fo. :mad: :laugh:

aztecwolf said:
:thumb:

sabre81 said:
Same here. Plus im just a mean mo fo. :mad: :laugh:
O please your just a little putty cat, you can't lie :p :D

I feel bad for him simply because I don't know a damned thing about the guy. Maybe he was completely and utterly depressed and needed to raise his seritonin levels by stuffing his face with carbs? I don't really know, so I won't judge. Best of luck to him in his weight loss endeavor.

IML Gear Cream!
i'm pulling for him to lose the weight and better his condition, but to me it is a "what you reap is what you sow"

People do lots of stuff to deal with their depression, I know I used food and sleep to deal with mine, untill I got to the point where I was just disgusted with myself, then I did the complete opposite which wasn't any better. I can understand if yes he kept eating cause he was depressed to the point of 300 pounds, maybe even 400 but my god 1072 pounds? That's just disgusting, not to mention people's taxes go to help these people, and he said he's enjoying all the attention he's getting for being a tub of Lard. I have absoultey no sympathy for someone like that, they shoulda relized after they hit X amount that they needed some help.

i know the guy is severely obese and all but after cutting your calories that much for so long, would he have any muscle left at all when hes done?

DeadBolt said:
"When he entered the hospital in Sioux Falls, he weighed more than half a ton ??? a disaster Deuel blames on bad genes and his early years in the restaurant business."
This is the part that irratates me. Finger pointing to place blame elsewhere and little or no responsibility towards one's self. :rolleyes: :mad:

aztecwolf said:
Me neither!

bulletproof1 said:
i know the guy is severely obese and all but after cutting your calories that much for so long, would he have any muscle left at all when hes done?

Probably not, I did the same thing when I was obese and I lost alot of fat but also lost ALOT if not nearly all my muscle and strength. Once he loses all the weight he has to start on building the muscle or else they start to look lke a walking corpse.

if I was him I wouldn't be worrying about the muscle I'd lose, I'd be worried about all the loose skin I was gonna ahve afterwards

Tom_B said:
if I was him I wouldn't be worrying about the muscle I'd lose, I'd be worried about all the loose skin I was gonna ahve afterwards
Thats gonna be some serious turkey neck

Back