• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tri-Max review

topolo

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I had a friend use this for 4 weeks and she lost 9 pounds.........most or all of it fat!!

This stuff works pretty well.............in the past she has had no success with any supplements. I am somewhat impressed.

I agree, it's great stuff. The most effective fat burner I've ever used.

I still don't see how if it raises your T3 levels, it is different than using just straight T3 and how it isn't catabolic? If your T3 levels are raised your TSH would come suppressed and therefore your thyroid would be suppressed. Someone care to enlighten me or am I off base?

Topolo, have you tried it yet? What about UA?

PreMier said:
Topolo, have you tried it yet? What about UA?

No but next week I am doing a stack of e/c/y/t2 and ua.......should be potent!

:O I say

Hello is this thing on test 1, test 2. Difference between tri-max and straight t3 is?

Besides mikhal's post there really wasn't much of an answer. I never really saw a very thorough answer. And from the bloodwork in your first post, it appears it is just as suppressive and raises your T3 levels very high. So it seems to believe that Triac being less suppressive and muscle-sparing is foolish.

thejames said:
Besides mikhal's post there really wasn't much of an answer. I never really saw a very thorough answer. And from the bloodwork in your first post, it appears it is just as suppressive and raises your T3 levels very high. So it seems to believe that Triac being less suppressive and muscle-sparing is foolish.

As we know T3 and Triac work in very similar ways. It's really just personal preference on which one to take. People have had great success with both drugs. Having taken both my personal preference is Trimax. No one is saying Trimax is technically superior to T3.

IML Gear Cream!
On another forum, people seem to think that buying the pharmaceutical T3 is the only way to go--something about the delivery system being of prime importance. Maybe the research stuff isn't up to par.

PirateFromHell said:
On another forum, people seem to think that buying the pharmaceutical T3 is the only way to go--something about the delivery system being of prime importance. Maybe the research stuff isn't up to par.
Interesting. Where did you read that? CEM? AM?

Exactly, I assume you have seen Mallet's 7 on and 5 day off thing as well, recommends a lot of stuff for thyroid pct that does not seem to have too much science behind it. I have been running m4ohn at 24 mg a day for almost two weeks dropped calories to about 2250 - 2500 and getting ready to add in some T3, but its the research chem stuff.

I kind of wish I had gotten triac from this thread and the other threads. Just because for some reason it seems safer, but I really have no proof of that. It all seems to be opinion and heresay.

thejames - if it's okay with you PM me with the research chem manufacturer, we might be able to compare notes.

Hey Redspy

my bad pirate

thejames

Last edited:
I'm busted!

I didn't mean to post that link, I am sorry I meant that for pm. I thought I had clicked on redspy's name. I apologize to the person whose name I gave and the board for posting what could be considered a source.

:suicide:

Damn, I missed it :lol:

It wasn't a source. You can trust me. :angel1:

Back