• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone had Receptor Block???

Boomshaklaka

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, i finished my 4 weeks d-bol cycle, and i am into 500mg test and 250mg deca per week, and this is my third week..
But i havent notice any effects from the test, so a steroid expert told me that u got receptor block from taking a lot of androgenics.... I dont know if this is true, and he told me to stop steroids for three months???

Any help?????

how do you know the test insn't working ? it's hard to tell when you are on dbol...typically around the 3rd week you start to see results but it doesn't mean it will be exactly 21 days, sometimes more sometimes less. too many variables

They can temorarily downgrade but not completely block, thats bogus. 3 weeks? I get libido effects within a week on enanthate but gain wise, I dont get much of anything without stacking I feel, it becomes a year round drug after awhile if you were not to stack.

Dbol should be the only thing giving a heavily noticeable effect IMO.

I'm not an "expert" like your consultant is, but if the body blocked testosterone you would be a very unpleasant man right now.

Who is this guy anyway, not Jeff Summers or Ronald McDonald I hope.

well, he the one who supply me with roids, and he says he got loads of experience, but i am gonna keep taking test, but i am gonna higher the dose to 750mg instead of 500mg

Boomshaklaka said:
well, he the one who supply me with roids, and he says he got loads of experience, but i am gonna keep taking test, but i am gonna higher the dose to 750mg instead of 500mg

how many cycles have you done ?

What brands are you using? Someone recently is complaining of some bunk Golden Triangle (never used it myself).

This is my third cycle, but the other ones were in small doses and from long time.

I am using Aburaihan Co. Iran testosterone Enantate and Nile Organon Deca. I get them cheap and straight from Egypt as i live nearby.

have you taken any time off since you finished the dbol/deca cycle ?

how long ?

Soz guys i havent been online since couple of days, I have rested about four months, but i think when i rise the test, it will work

Back