• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

regarding my protein-S deficiency

sentricyphen

Hungry for SIZE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As mentioned in the title I do indeed have a protein-S deficiency. This means that I must take cumadin daily in order to comensate for fast clotting factors. I have already had a pulmonary embolism, so coming off the medication is not an option.

I also get blood tests anywhere from bi-weekly to every other week; PT is closely monitored.

I have been doing my research on AA's. Thus far I have been focusing on test esters... These do not seem to be for me, as they thin the blood, so I suppose I will move along and search for something that does not.

Can someone spot me advice on this?

Testosterone thins the blood how? Almost anything increases RBC count thusly in some effect thickening it, I'd be curious to know however.

that link to your reference is kind of iffy bud, just a couple of guys who think that it thins rather then thickens..i would get a more reliable source

AS are told to cause problems with blood thickening. It is said, that they can cause internal bleedings.

Hello contradiction! With increased RBC count there is increased risk of BLOOD CLOTTING internally, in part from simply being so damn thick. Some people still do a baby aspirin on cycles (81mg).

I know, it wasn't the best source--there are no other sources that I could find via search...better than nothing at all.

As for the increased red bloods cells as well as thinning the blood, I could not be more confused. I think I may just have to ask my hemotologist, not sure if that is a good idea though...

Ask Bandaid woman.. or Dr.Chiro.. they seem to be very knowlegeable about technical matters.

I know. I have talked to her about protein-S before...but I am hesistant to bring up anabolics, unless someone knows if she is particularlly cool about those kinds of things.

sentricyphen said:
I think I may just have to ask my hemotologist, not sure if that is a good idea though...

Very easy, ask how RBC count affects thickness of the blood.

there may be other factors involved though other than RBC count(Ie certain anti coagulants change clotting factors without changing the actual thickness, so I would imagine a similar situation could occur with AA's...)

In any event I'll contact bandaid woman...

Back