• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

T3/Clen/Keto cycle help

Pirate!

Gatekepper
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have used clen a few times, but never tried T3. Due to an injury, I am unable to lift weights at this time. I want to shed some fat with a good diet and moderate cardio over the next three weeks. I realize that some muscle will be lost in the process--however, I'd like to keep it to a minumum. I've got the exercise and diet routine down solid. I would appreciate some suggestions for a good T3 / Clen cycle. I will also be using Keto. I am inclined to keep the T3 light and Clen heavy to minimize catabolism. Any insight is appreciated. :thumb:

Dont go too heavy with clen, dont know your bodyweight but what it does to my heart rate bothers me a little in terms of true health - although I'm sure increased oxidative damage to my brain is pretty minute, and the heart rate is not so bad that I'd worry about having a heart attack.

I would not go above 75mcg on the T3, but again I dont know your bodyweight.

If I feel like it I'll taper up to see how I react as far as heat/headaches on both items, but I dont taper down. For the clen, I'd spread it in two doses, not neccessarily even, but 200mcg at a time hits me a bit hard for the first few days.

As you won't be lifting or taking androgens I would keep the T3 to about 25mcg, any higher and you risk losing LBM. Regarding the clen I'd start out at 40mcg and quickly increase to a max of 160-200mcg.

redspy said:
As you won't be lifting or taking androgens I would keep the T3 to about 25mcg, any higher and you risk losing LBM. Regarding the clen I'd start out at 40mcg and quickly increase to a max of 160-200mcg.
This was my thinking. I did 25mcg a few hours ago and don't feel any different. I was thinking 25mcg T3/ 100-160 mgc clen--raising the clen quickly during the first week and holding theT3 steady throughout. On another fourm, I was advised to not take the T3 off cycle at all, but to take ECA and clen together (if I understood right). I am 160 lbs. High doses of clen don't bother me.

25mcg is HRT for a friggin woman, if you run that dont run it forever or that is all you will be doing at best, HRT.

Doesn't it have a synergistic effect with clen though?

I know everyone is different Pirate but stacking ECA and Clen doesn't sound good to me. I get bad jitters from ECA and hear that clen is likely to cause the same. So the two together sounds like a nightmare for me. If you don't get jitters from either of them alone then maybe its ok for you to stack it. Maybe others here have experience stacking the two and can advise you a little better. I just don't like the idea of stacking two things together that are both gonna speed up the heart.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I know everyone is different Pirate but stacking ECA and Clen doesn't sound good to me. I get bad jitters from ECA and hear that clen is likely to cause the same. So the two together sounds like a nightmare for me. If you don't get jitters from either of them alone then maybe its ok for you to stack it. Maybe others here have experience stacking the two and can advise you a little better. I just don't like the idea of stacking two things together that are both gonna speed up the heart.

ditto...both ECA and clen stimulate the SNS, you should use one or the other.

What's the best way to get liquid T3 into an oral syringe because it doesn't seem to work right when I try it.

I guess I'll hold off with the T3. I'll do Clen, then ECA, etc. I'll probably switch every week. I seem to get a tolerance fast. I get tired on clen and find myself wanting caffeine. ECA isn't overly stimulatory for me because I only do 100-200 mg caffeine at a time and only twice a day. Too much C worsens my anxiety. I don't know what the A does in the stack. I read that it might help up regulate Beta recpetors. Why the A, guys?

IML Gear Cream!
aspirin increases the effectiveness of ephedrine by acting as a prostaglandin inhibitor...

I always thought that the asprin thinned the blood making it circulate faster.

Pirate you could run clen for two weeks and then on the two weeks off clen run the ECA. I don't know how many times you should bounce back and forth before stoping. I just don't like stimulants and they don't like me. So I guess it would be up to you how long you cycle it that way. I don't know if there are issues with running it too long.

Thanks Lam. TM, I don't like stimulants either. My anxiety is bad enough. However, Clen doesn't bother me like caffeine, etc. I know 2 weeks Clen then 2 weeks ECA is the norm, but I might see if I get better results with one week of each. I only have a few pounds to shed. I ate like a pregnant horse for 10 days while convalescing from surgery and managed to put on 10 lbs. Of course, some is water from loading up my glycogen after a cut. Thanks guys.

Back