• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maximum weight gain in one week?

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A local radio station is having a contest where you can win $10,000 and two cars...pretty sweet. One of their events is for a week you have to go, weigh in and try to gain as much weight as possible.

I know after my first comp I gained 25 lbs. in five weeks, mostly water and recarbing due to depletion, but I'm wondering...I could flush myself, go in and weigh in and then just try to gain an insane amount over that week. For a chance at two cars and $10,000 it would be worth it.

What do you think is the most amount of weight you could gain in a week without putting yourself in the hospital? I'm thinking I could probably do 10 pounds.

I have no idea, but fvckit go for it.

ponyboy said:
A local radio station is having a contest where you can win $10,000 and two cars...pretty sweet. One of their events is for a week you have to go, weigh in and try to gain as much weight as possible.

I know after my first comp I gained 25 lbs. in five weeks, mostly water and recarbing due to depletion, but I'm wondering...I could flush myself, go in and weigh in and then just try to gain an insane amount over that week. For a chance at two cars and $10,000 it would be worth it.

What do you think is the most amount of weight you could gain in a week without putting yourself in the hospital? I'm thinking I could probably do 10 pounds.

you could carb deplete for several days get weighed in go on a see-food diet with some dbol and gain a shitload of weight...lol

You can win if you play with your water weight.
Go for it than post a thread in the Competion Area to say that you won this "bodybuilding" competition.

Lol

I think if you went about this in a smart manner you could easily win it, Definatly go on a precomp type flush. Then scarf tons of carbs and tons of everything.

OR........ you could have lead surgically implanted in you. cost = $5000, so you still net two cars and $5000

IML Gear Cream!
That really wouldnt be too hard in my opinion. Just like vieope said water weight. I can easily go up 14 pounds in one day. Thats excessive but I drink too much fluids.

Go for it! I would. A lot of people have no clue how easy it is to manipulate weight by 15+ lbs. If not Dbol, run a really high dose of 4AD and maybe a couple more bloaters and bulkers along with it. I bet you could add a good 5+ lbs just to your colon before weigh in. You would explode and be rich too.

hmm but if you DO try it, please be careful. You can overhydrate yourself and become ill or die. Dont do anything stupid. After all, it's only money. A hell of a lot of $, but still...

DimebagDarrell said:
OR........ you could have lead surgically implanted in you. cost = $5000, so you still net two cars and $5000

Anal lube would be cheaper to buy , dont no the price ? cause ive never bought any . HONEST!

ponyboy said:

youre from canada too eh? :D

Thats funny, i was listening to it the other day and thinking of posting it here too. I would have done if for sure if i had heard about on time

Are you doing it ponyboy?

Back