• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please Help Florida

kbm8795

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know we realize that the last four hurricanes have devastated the state - and the President has had to ask for another $7 billion to help with relief and cleanup efforts. But as I've watched some of the devastation news unfolding, it's evident many people will be without power for three weeks, some may be homeless for a very long time, and it's put a strain on a lot of social services.

I don't usually post stuff like this, but the relief effort that has to be mounted is even larger than the aftermath of 9/11 - I would just encourage people to contact the Red Cross and/or their local churches and civic organizations to see what help they are providing. A few dollars might help make a difference in getting people back on their feet.

Ok - surprise. . .I just did my good deed for the day. Pepper should be proud of me... :D

Edited because the joke was inappropriate. :)

Last edited:
Back