• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greeky's Big Steps

greekblondechic

I'm special :)
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As much as I loved my Baby Steps journal, it's time to move on. Eating has been cleaner, but now it's time to work on keeping it clean and controlling portions. I absolutely must do weights 4x a week, and cardio 5-6x minimum. I am committing to give this my all for the next three months to see where I will be at the end of this year and the beginning of the next. My goal is to at least achieve the body I had last year, in October, when I was my personal leanest. If I meet or surpass that goal, I will be stoked. However, even if I don't quite make it, I will not beat myself up for it. Any progress is GOOD and I will only be that much closer to my goal anyway. Still need to work on not beating myself up emotionally, I think that is the absolute key to my success.

I am very excited to be undertaking this great journey with all my lovely friends here at IM. I couldn't ask for a better support group :heartpump

Let the games begin, Greeky's gonna kick some ass! :)

PS. I will post pics at the end, and maybe during. But I can only promise pics at the end. When the time comes I will dig up the old before's (please nobody do this) and post them along with the afters. I want to make you all proud and not humiliate myself. :)

:thumb: Way to go! Best of luck to you. Stay positive and everything will fall into place;)

Yes! take the BIG Steps now!! :thumbs:

I love it!! :D Greeky is on her way to super hottieness!! :D

I knew you'd get yourself out of this rut.:) ANything is possible when you put your mind to it. :thumbs: Good luck sunshine!:cool:

:hello: I'd wish you luck - but you and I both know you won't need it!!!!!

Great work Greeky - Mind over matter~!

Thanks klm! When I start being negative I will need those reminders to be positive! :)

Thanks sara, I thought it was time :D It took me a little while to think of the name, but I think this name is most appropriate. If you look at my past couple of journals, I went from BingeFree Zone, to Baby Steps to Big Steps. I found it interesting how each reflects the changes both in my life and in my eating. I love that binging is no longer my biggest concern. I can't forget about it, but now I truly think I can get back to strict dieting again without worrying.. as long as my calories stay up enough!

Jenny, I love you coming in here, you are truly inspiring. I really want to post awesome pictures like yours, I can't wait for that day to come!

TY Jilly, I wish we were closer to do this thing together, but in the meantime I have always appreciated your support and am so glad to have you as my twinnie :heartpump

Thanks Babsie girl! And remember what I said, keep your head up and have patience (I am sayin the same to myself) Slow and steady wins the race.. I'm just ready to try a little harder now!

m1: 1/2c oats, lc yogurt w handful lc spc k, coffee w 1/2c lc milk
m2: 2 slices lt mg brd, turkey, 6 straws, coffee w 1/2c lc milk
m3:
m4:
m5:

I am definately going to the gym today.

Last edited:
Perfect ... a kick a$$ journal!

So, we can expect to see nothing but a continuation of the decent diet you've been doing (tuning it up as you go) and see a consistent effort at the gym?

You are right ... from binge-free, to baby steps to big steps. Make a promise to yourself to really not just say you're going to do it, but to actually do it. Like you said, in the end, you're a winner regardless.

Go Greeky Go

... so what are you working at the gym today?

Thanks NT! I knew you, most of all, were waiting for this to happen. I'm excited and yes, my diet won't be 100% perfect.. Tuning it up as I go, but more than I did before. And yes, much more consistent workouts. I also have to figure out alternatives for my sick days since I get sick to my stomach a lot.

I also want to find the best way to get up and go to the gym for empty stomach morning cardio. I find in the morning, I feel kinda weak and tired and not full of energy as I would like to be. Should I take a caffiene pill? Does drinking coffee with milk defeat the purpose of the empty stomach cardio? It bothers me that I don't do it, even tho I seem to find it much easier to do cardio later in the day.

Today.... hmm. Either back or shoulders/bis. I don't really follow a set schedule. I go by how I am feeling that day. Is that bad?

IML Gear Cream!
BTW, that is my favorite pic of Mrs. NT. I wanna look like that!

thanks ... it's my favorite pic (that she'll let me post) as well. :D

I'm sure some of the others can fill you in on cardio. I'm one of those fortunate people who's metabolism is still kicking in high gear. :grin:

greekblondechic said:
As much as I loved my Baby Steps journal, it's time to move on. Eating has been cleaner, but now it's time to work on keeping it clean and controlling portions. I absolutely must do weights 4x a week, and cardio 5-6x minimum. I am committing to give this my all for the next three months to see where I will be at the end of this year and the beginning of the next. My goal is to at least achieve the body I had last year, in October, when I was my personal leanest. If I meet or surpass that goal, I will be stoked. However, even if I don't quite make it, I will not beat myself up for it. Any progress is GOOD and I will only be that much closer to my goal anyway. Still need to work on not beating myself up emotionally, I think that is the absolute key to my success.

I am very excited to be undertaking this great journey with all my lovely friends here at IM. I couldn't ask for a better support group :heartpump

Let the games begin, Greeky's gonna kick some ass! :)

PS. I will post pics at the end, and maybe during. But I can only promise pics at the end. When the time comes I will dig up the old before's (please nobody do this) and post them along with the afters. I want to make you all proud and not humiliate myself. :)
Hi Nena Linda.....

I am so happy you are happy....I couldn't tell you how excited it made me to read that you are so ready for this. You sound so happy and excited that I don't know what to tell you :clap:
I can promise you nothing but the best from me. I will always have your back even if I don't show up daily. I will always be thinking of you and hope that your days are always beautiful...
Didn't I tell you that you had a spark? Can't you feel it growing in you. I can see it, everyone can. This is really a great day...
By the way, know this, I am always proud of you. Just like if you were my own kid. It doesn't matter if you stumble, I will always be proud of you and I believe that everyone else feels the same pride to see you overcome your problems, whether you stumble or not.
Keep the spark going and don't let it extinguish....That is what will show you the way when it gets darkest....:kiss:

Te quiero mucho (look that one up),

Tio Tony

If i do cardio on an empty stomach-which is only 1-2 a week, I have a big coffee and take a caffeine pill. No more e. The only thing is I find that i sometimes get heartburn late from that combo. Try with just a big coffee first. I dont think coffee defeats empty tummy cardio.

Why not try this.

Eat first-wait about 30 mins
Weight Train
Cardio

This works great for me. Im in the gym for about 2 hours though. Its great cause the weight training has depleted glycogen stores, so by the time you begin cardio you are already in fat burning mode.:)

Thanks Jilly, I was asking in particular about the milk in the coffee. But I find I am not really awake until I eat something, and even then...

I usually do my cardio after weight training, but I think empty stomach would be even better :shrug:

Why no more E?

First-clear your pm box!!!

Occasionally e-1x a week if that. Gives me a headache. Cjest pains sometimes too. Plus just in case i get preggo by accident I dont want any bad defects etc...

I dont think a tiny bit of milk in the coffee makes a diff.

Greeky ... I think you should firsts get into a routine of going on a consistent basis and then fine tune that as well. Just my 2 cents.

Ok Jilly, I cleaned it out a lil bit! I am thinking *maybe* a bit of cream would be better cuz there would be no sugar to spike insulin???

NT, I only ask because one of my main problems is energy. I am tired a lot and testing shows nothing. I know, just make myself go.. but just looking for ways to make that a little easier, ya know?

greekblondechic said:
Ok Jilly, I cleaned it out a lil bit! I am thinking *maybe* a bit of cream would be better cuz there would be no sugar to spike insulin???

Use powdered creamer/whitner then. Thats what i use. Or skim milk

greekblondechic said:
NT, I only ask because one of my main problems is energy. I am tired a lot and testing shows nothing. I know, just make myself go.. but just looking for ways to make that a little easier, ya know?

I hear ya Greeky :)

IML Gear Cream!
*sigh* I am a bit frustrated right now. I went out for a short walk to enjoy the beautiful weather, and I was dragging along, I can't figure out why I am so exhausted and out of it, I slept well last night.

while you're trying to figure that out, head to the gym, workout hard and then you'll understand then why you're tired. :lol:

:laugh: I actually just ate so I will be going in about an hour or two. It is probably a combination of the weather and only having worked out ONCE in a WEEK. Damn I need to get off my ass. 6pm, when the cuties are all there :grin:

I might do back.. if I can work up the energy. During legs last week I had this one guy watching me do stiff-legged deads :hehe:

naturaltan said:
while you're trying to figure that out, head to the gym, workout hard and then you'll understand then why you're tired. :lol:
:funny:

greekblondechic said:
During legs last week I had this one guy watching me do stiff-legged deads :hehe:

I tried to be inconspicous ... ;)

NT, next time I'll wear shorts :hehe:

Thanks for the link Jilly! Makes me feel better about not doing it :p

I feel much better now after my workout: Shoulder's and bi's and 1 hr cardio (biking)

And I am going dancing tonight with Lis :banana:

Hey Greeky? How did the rest of your meals look? Do you find it harder to eat healthy during the weekend? Good job on yesterdays workout! :thumb: Hope you had fun dancing last ngiht ;)

Here's yesterdays meals, sorry I didnt update last night, I was going out

m1: 1/2c oats, lc yogurt w handful lc spc k, coffee w 1/2c lc milk
m2: 2 slices lt mg brd, turkey, 6 straws, coffee w 1/2c lc milk
m3: 1c all bran 1.5c lc milk, 1/3 trioplex bar (i had to try it..)

gym: shoulder's bi's 1 hr cardio

m4: 1/2c oats, a few slices turkey, yogurt w spc k mixed in
m5: rest of trioplex bar coffee w milk
(then on drive home, coffee w milk and a bit of cream)

Jenny, I dont really find it harder to eat well on the weekends bc I don't work full time, and I do work Sundays, so I don't have a good weekday/weekend schedule. It's going to be a little hard to not drink when I go out.

Last night the place we went to sucked! We hardly danced cuz the music and crowd were bad. But Lis is a totally cool person and I liked hanging out with her. Definately somebody I can learn from! :)

Back