• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vitamins does not protect against cancer, increases chances of early death

JJJ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Daily vitamins does not protect against cancer, increases chances of early death.
Atleast acording to a Danish study with 170 000 people tested.

The results will be publish tomorow (sat) in the medical journal The Lancet.

Anyone registered at www.thelancet.com ? copy and paste please, there is only a preview for unregistered visitors.

"The prospect that vitamin pills may not only do no good but also kill their consumers is a scary speculation given the vast quantities that are used in certain communities"

Horse shit! If I could prove to you that you are actually dead right now, would you believe it? If you look hard enough for something, you can always find it--even if it doesn't exist.

PirateFromHell said:
...If you look hard enough for something, you can always find it--even if it doesn't exist.
This is especially true when it comes to pot. Turn your apt. upside down and you will always find that little bag of grass:shrug:.

I could post a ton of studies which say supplemented vitamins are highly beneficial. A lot of negative studies are developed by those who have a vested interest, e.g. drug companies. I don't believe vitamins make you live longer, but they certainly don't decrease your lifespan.

PirateFromHell said:
Horse shit! If I could prove to you that you are actually dead right now, would you believe it?

:haha:

The article it is specific in stating that they found strong evidence that antioxidant supplements are not effective in protecting against gastrointestinal cancer. Hell they are always coming up with new studies and theories. This is not conclusive though. And there are many antioxidants available...

But I think ones primary focus should be to get their appropriate vitamins through natural food sources... :thumb:

If one relies solely on vitamins for health, naturally that can have adverse affects. But I bet there are sure a lot of people out there that eat unhealthy and have terrible lifestyles and get that false sense of satisfaction by taking vitamins every night.

Last edited:
I totally agree with that. Food sources are best. There are phytochemicals and other unidentified substances that have many health benefits that one will get exclusively from foods (mostly fruits and vegetables).

Back