• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tell me if this isn't some BS!!!- Rant!!!

Crono1000

Peelosopher
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
tit just started working her first job at a pet store wendesday

she has this stupid little 24-ish year old boss that we've all had before: lazy, ignorant, arrogant, miserable

she's unhappy and therefore thinks everyone should be, she has no respect for herself so she has none for anyone else either

tit had already been told that this woman doesn't know how to talk to people

so hear this story out. I'm sure she'll come posting soon to fill in the details, and i'm sure she can tell the story herself, but she's at work and this gets me so angry I have to let off some steam

only tit's second day she's talking with her manager and it somehow comes out that tit's Puerto Rican. Tit doesn't neccisarily look puerto rican, she has no accent, and doesn't fit under any stereotype, therefore she's accustomed to people being a bit surprised to find she's puerto rican- no biggie- still, she was born in puerto rico, she grew up in puerto rico, her parents are puerto rican, puerto rico everything

So her boss makes the traditional comments: You don't look Puerto Rican. You don't sound Puerto Rican.

She even says you don't "act" Puerto Rican.

Ok, nothing bad so far. She's getting a little closer to that line but not quite yet- the line's still off in the distance.

Then she goes on to say that when she thinks of Puerto Rican she thinks "ghetto"

:wtf:

then she says she thinks of Puerto Rican she thinks of "slutty"

that any puerto rican she's ever met she hasn't liked

:eek2:

now get this

and that she wishes the whole island would just "sink into the ocean"

Come on what the fuck is this? Just because she doesn't look like she's from a certain place does not give her the right to start bashing on it.

Had tit been black, do you think her boss would have said "I've never met a black person I like?" That "I wish Africa would just sink into the ocean?" That's like saying "I think every black person should be hung!"

fuck no, that pisses me off! I am so mad!

Every fucking person that works there is a lazy motherfucker that makes tit clean shit all day while they do nothing. Last night from 9 to 10 (they close at 9) tit was having to do the whole list of closing procedures herself, while another manager of hers kept complaining "God I want to get the hell out of this place" THEN FUCKING HELP AND STOP COMPLAINING! She had to spend the whole time scraping dog shit from the kennels, while the lizards weren't being fed, the ferrets cage weren't being cleaned, etc.

I was a manager for two years at a store much more complex than this single roomed store and with a lot more than 2 associates at a time (only one of which is doing the work) and I still got off my ass to do some work!

Sounds to me like Tit's got a legitimate grievance and should file a formal complaint. You can't let ANY kind of manager say things like that and most corporations will take very swift and very definite action against her. Either Tit takes some action or things will only get worse. So she better do SOMETHING now, whether it's file a formal complaint or start looking for another job. Give her my best wishes and tell her things will get better.

P.S. Make sure she understands I think she's an disgustingly ugly hag, but I still wish her the best. :thumb:

Sue the asshole so hard Tit's name will be on the new sign. Discrimination sucks. They have a Puerto Rican cleaning lady ... asswhipes. Burn 'emmmmm!!!!!

Document and then complain to the person above the head of the managers there. When they dont do anything, and they wont, she could then be a big nasty litigation mongrel and sue the hell out of the store :)

OR, document it, then smack the crap out of the woman for saying it and quit :) ... I like the second one better

Crono1000 said:
it somehow comes out that tit's Puerto Rican.

Goddmaned beaner. ;)

i have been to puerto rico and i did see some "ghetto." :gosh: :D

boss or no boss i wouldnt let anyone talk shit like that to me. :box:

Dumb bitch, file a complaint against her.

today she asked the same bitch if if it was ok if she came in at a later time on Sundays so that she could go to church. She says its fine to come in later, and with a sarcastic tone said "You can go to church and 'worship your god'" very mockingly

:eek2:

I can't believe this bitch

I really think that's too far. I'm urging her to quit, I don't want her or myself exposed to it anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
Nicely said David :thumb: :hehe: :laugh:

I say that tit should take this matter to Judge Judy :D

Damn Chrono how you gonna stand for that? If that happened to my girl, I would've come in there and whooped that bitch's (manager) ass. No job is worth that shit.

You may feel like whipping her ass, but when you lay one hand on her then it is your ass that gets in trouble.. Sometimes you have to deal with matters in a civil manner.

But I do get what your saying Max... If it happened to me, I know that I would verbally thrash the person and then tell them to take their job and stick it right up their :booty:

Then I would file a formal complaint.
But in her case, its good she could restrain her temper... now she can file a complaint and they have no countersuit :D

Randy said:
You may feel like whipping her ass, but when you lay one hand on her then it is your ass that gets in trouble.. Sometimes you have to deal with matters in a civil manner.

But I do get what your saying Max... If it happened to me, I know that I would verbally thrash the person and then tell them to take their job and stick it right up their :booty:

Then I would file a formal complaint.
But in her case, its good she could restrain her temper... now she can file a complaint and they have no countersuit :D
You're right, but it sure would be satisfying. :box:

That is completely wrong. Her manager is obviously an uneducated, ill mannered moron. It's hard to believe people are so thoughtless and stupid, nut unfortunately they are. Tit should try to remember this woman is stupid, plain and simple, and FORGET what she said, I mean , who cares what that dummy says? Tit knows who is the hard working intelligent woman, SHE IS!!

Should she file a complaint, Yes if she doesn't mind getting another job, but honestly I would just tell the idiot in a very polite way that she was offended and would appreciate if she kept her bigoted closed minded opinion to herself. Be the lady that she is... :thumb:

Is that Rissole's butt on the right? Cause if so, he might need to shave. :D

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :haha: :haha: :haha: :hello:

Nice one Max :laugh: :hehe: :haha:

Clearly her manager is a white trash bitch Yankee and probably is a lesbian Dyke and a card carrying member of some pinko commie political organization. The elitist probably has no respect for those lesser than her. No matter how truthful something is it just ain't right to talk down about someone. After all do they have a choice where they come from.
:hehe:

OD

P.S.
I hope you people can see the contrast I just tried to demonstrate in how you are reacting to it. You can't expect to legislate morality any more effectively than you can legislate respect and manners. It's also just insane to try and hold people to a higher standard then stoop below that standard to demand that they be prosecuted. This is why most job interviews are more about hiring people that can get along with others more so than they are about being qualified to do the work. It's all about relationships and what wrung of the economic ladder and the kind of people you want to be around all your life. Don't sweat the small stuff and outlive and out prosper your detractors.

OD,

I usually agree with most of your statements, but this one I will have to dissagree with. Sure, when hiring candidates for a position one of an employers primary factors is to hire someone who is a team player, as well as several other criteria's that employers look for. Does this mean they don't make mistakes? In many cases I've seen employees hired after a 30-60 minute interview. Can you really make an accurate determination about a person in that time frame? I don't think so.

But regardless of the employers hiring criteria, an employee does not have the right to speak to another person in a demeaning or harrassing manner such as that (especially a superior).
Just like if a man is constantly commenting on how nice a girls ass is 8 hours a day, should that be considered small stuff and one should not sweat it. Well if it offends the girl, then it is harrassment and should be reported just like this case of mental and verbal harrassment.

Now you mention prosecution. Well that is a strong word and depends on the severity of the issue. In this case, filing a report with human resources or the girls superior would probably be sufficient.

Just my thoughts...

IML Gear Cream!
trust me i have the same reactions most of you do about putting the bitch in her place, but it certainly wouldn't fix anything but I'm not worried at all if something tit or i do costs her her job.

besides, I have to trust tit and what she chooses to do. I can't control her life and she has to decide what her actions are going to be. I have to allow her to fight her own battles

can't take this to her superior because her superior is her mother and who is she gonna side with right? Now there's murmered hostility in the workplace right?

oceondude you're not invited in my thread. shoo

Wow! Now having a mother for her superior kind of adds a bit of a spin to the situation...but that shouldn't mean she doesn't deserve to hear about it.
But your right! How it is handled should be up to Tit.

And ole Ocean Dude is alright!!! He's not a bad guy :)

If she treats people this way, how does she treat the animals?

Becoming an employee of a family operated business is dangerous, one day you could walk in and find that your job was given to Cousin Eddie and you're out on your ass cause you supposedly stole a hamster.

P.S ^^^

I would start looking for and documenting, taking pictures of, recording stuff in case there is a need for revenge.

See if they are dealing in any endangered species, inadequate food/water, not caring for sick animals, selling sick animals, etc.
Selling of unweaned animals:

a person may not offer for sale any dog or cat that is less than eight weeks old -- FLA. STAT. § 828.29

that's funny.

tit's 1st day at work she brought home a cat someone had dropped off randomly at the store. it's about 5 weeks old and they told her that she could get the "special deal" where she buys the set-up and they get a cat for free. But we've been keeping it until it was de wormed and got too attached to give it up.

haha, still i don't know if that falls under actually "selling" the cat

haha, i can understand the staying late, without managers helping part

Where i work, we close at 9
yet i've had to stay to 11 closing, b/c my manager(s) dont do shit....

What sucks most though, is that this is her first job, i think you said, and its sucking so much, she'll always hate work more now, b/c her first experience was so horrible...

but i got a question why is it her first job, when she's like 20 something?...just a thought

and i agree with manic, i wonder how those poor animals are being treated, you guys need to document that shit and report is ASAP

i dont think you are taking it serious enough

she's a great sport about it all. She doesn't let it get to her and she's got a great opinion on this and everything unlike any i've ever seen in anybody. she's really great about dealing with things. and I trust her and she assures me that she'll quit if she stops enjoying the work. aside from those few managers that she doesn't like (who she also doesn't really spend that much time with) she loves getting to play with pets all day :)

she also says it's good that she gets the experiences with good and bad people, especially in the work place

one of the two employees that i actually like that work there got fired today. she was really sweet and again only one of two of the people that work there with any kind of personality and was pleasant to be around. That makes me so mad, they say she got fired because she's not a fast enough worker. she didn't see it coming and was crying all day. I hate that, it pisses me off so much. rumors are that the guy that fired her didn't want any women working during his shift but that doesn't sound right to me. Still, it wouldn't surprise me given past experiences there.

Crono1000 said:
oceondude you're not invited in my thread. shoo

Hey, since when does the dung pile get to interview which flies get aroused by the cheap perfume? And here I thought you were an equal opportunity employer... :cheeky: :mean:

OD

Randy said:
OD,

I usually agree with most of your statements, but this one I will have to dissagree with. Sure, when hiring candidates for a position one of an employers primary factors is to hire someone who is a team player, as well as several other criteria's that employers look for. Does this mean they don't make mistakes? In many cases I've seen employees hired after a 30-60 minute interview. Can you really make an accurate determination about a person in that time frame? I don't think so.

But regardless of the employers hiring criteria, an employee does not have the right to speak to another person in a demeaning or harrassing manner such as that (especially a superior).
Just like if a man is constantly commenting on how nice a girls ass is 8 hours a day, should that be considered small stuff and one should not sweat it. Well if it offends the girl, then it is harrassment and should be reported just like this case of mental and verbal harrassment.

Now you mention prosecution. Well that is a strong word and depends on the severity of the issue. In this case, filing a report with human resources or the girls superior would probably be sufficient.

Just my thoughts...

Randy, actually I am going a lil off the wall here because I have had to work for so many complete lunatics and brutal bosses myself. I had 3 bosses from hell one after the other over the period of 5 years at a company. They would get in your face and scream, threaten my career, demand I fire a subordinate, demand I cancel vacations 1 day before I left (pre-paid and meeting people on a ski trip), demand I lie to the government about designs, force coworkers against coworkers for advancement opportunities then give them both zero % raises when we refused to compete against each other etc. etc. It was living hell for 5 years and part of it was because I was more senior in the company than they were and made more salary than they did and they resented it when I showed up at company functions and outclassed them with a more attractive and refined wife and was invited to sit with high level executives and very important clients. They hated me because I broke the mold of a subordinate and was at a superior social level and respect level in the company and for small people with big egos that is the worst thing you can do to them - outclass them. You will be absolutely amazed how many egocentric, unfair, hateful, biased, petty, back stabbing, low lifers are in management positions. Guess what? Human Resources is the WORST of them all. People forget that they report directly to Line Management. Their #1 job is to prevent the company from getting a serious law suit and to staff positions. Everything else is BS and Public Relations. I use to work with these guys. There is no such concept as "privacy". Any records you have, any problem you are having (marital, drug, health) are openly talked about behind closed doors with other senior staff members and they will "put you in your place" with mind games, sophisticated punishment (making you work with a problem employee if you don't play ball etc.) if you buck the system. They will hound you for years to force you out by putting you in dead in jobs or jobs where you can't be successful in. Then they will fire you then you have to restart a new career all over again from scratch with NO benefits. That's how "professional/salaried" employees are dealt with in the real world. It's a little different for hourly employees since they are so cheep and there are so many to be had. If an hourly employee rocks the boat they will play along with a complaint and fill out all the paperwork to cover their butts but trust me - you are marked. Within 6-12 months you will likely be transfered to a new department or a bad shift and they will want you to leave to clear the books.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble about it but that's how the real corporate America works. It is as corrupt as hell and if you trust them to look after you you will be steamrolled and you won't know what hit you. I "opted" out of the system 3 years ago and finally realized it was insane to work for a company since its not good enough to just perform well - you also have to be lucky to have good bosses that won't try to derail you (many are afraid of being upstaged also) and of course a company that can go the distance. Better to work for yourselves.

OD

OD,

After you put it in this respective, I will have to agree with you. I have worked in management positions and experienced similar experiences. Everyone seemed to kiss each others asses and it seemed to be a big political game. I've always been one against all that. Maybe that is why I haven't moved up the corporate ladder in many cases as quickly as I would have liked to. I always stood up for people and policies and proceedures that I believed in.

As you say though, it is unfortunate how in some cases when you try to stick up for yourself, such as an hourly employee how it can backfire on you. They take it as you are rocking the boat or that you are now flagged as an individual that doesn't work in the system and they blackball you. There are ways around this, and you have to be persistant and have a good enough case, and present it to the right people. But as OD says, reporting something internally can backfire.

When I was a kid I worked for the phone company. I got along well with all the employees, but found I was subjected to a health hazard. Most didn't even think about it and I don't think anyone would have ever done anything about it. Well there happened be a room that contained hundreds of big vaults that they used to store the telephone companies wiring diagrams and blueprints. Everytime one of those vaults were opened, I could see white dust floating all around the cabinets. I opened one of the doors and could see big holes that were cast into the lids of the doors. I realized that the dust had to be asbestos to protect the files. But with all those holes in the casting, everytime the doors where opened the dust would blow out into the air.
I called OSHA the next day and place an anomomous call. It was funny that they didn't waste anytime with this and were out the next day :D. These guys showed up that looked like spacemen in special suits and carried test tubes. They were all taking samples of the powder :laugh: :hehe: The day after that they sealed each and every one of the 100's of vaults that were contained in this area. Now that made me feel pretty good that I did something that mattered and helped not only myself, but others. It also made me feel good that someone cared enough to place priority on this issue.

So the moral of the story here is... If your issue is legitimate, and you contact the right people, action will be served :D :thumb:

Back