• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is easier, so now i can get ur input???

Italian44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wow ive been looking around the web for pics of what i want to look like basically. Seeing im sooo short, 5'5...this is what im trying to look like:

The small picture of the guy holding the dumbell, thats what i want to look like.....u can look at my website www.freewebs.com/venezianprince to see what "I" look like....so basically what i want to know is: to get THAT body u see in the picture, should i CUT or BULK??? remember im 5'5 and weigh about 180. THANKS (this will really help a lot)

i also thought maybe too just do low-carb diet for a month, lose the fat, and then start getting bigger. cuz ive been in a gym for 9 months and i havent gotten any gains at all. so obviously im doing something wrong, i just cant figure out what.

hey and while we're at it guys, take a look at the pic below, I wanna look like that guy. what do I have to do??

colema06.jpg

:rolleyes: man you can't just paste a pic of someone and say you want to look like that, thats not how it works. You could both weigh the same and look completely different. Everyone is different. I suggest starting from square one a read everything you can..

What does your routine look like? If you've made 0 gains in 9 months it's probably related to your training.

If youve made zero gains in 9 months, you are retarded.

Most likely bad eating habits, overtraining/undertraining

you have to tell us more dude, like what kinda routine you have, your calories, protein, etc.

Back