• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I refuse to ..

easton

Currently: 161lbs
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Use a 'Hi, I am new' title for my thread - but...

Hi, i'm new here. :thumb:

Been searching for information that could help with my training, and my lady friends training also, and was told to check this place out.

Currently:

height: 5'9
weight: 154lbs (currently putting on 2lbs per week for the past 6 weeks! :thumb: )
Forearms:
left - 11in
right - 11 2/3

Biceps:
left - 13in
right - 14in

Chest - 40in
Waist - 30in
Quads - 22 1/2in

Calves:
left - 14in
right - 13 2/3in

(these measurements were taken at 148lbs)

Basically im not looking to just 'bulk up' - im training for specificity towards ice hockey. (yes, we play ice hockey here in australia ;) )

Here are a couple of pics (taken at 148lbs as opposed to 154lbs that i am now):

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

quads1.jpg

calves1.jpg

Now that i've done the standard intro, i'm going to start reading...lots. :rocker:

Last edited:
Just a side note - i have played ice hockey/sports my entire life and am very athletic and competitive, but ive only been lifting/training properly over the last 6-7 weeks.

Refuse all you want. Looking good but you should consider a bulk. Two reasons, one is because you have a low bodyfat so if you do it clean it will be ok, the other is because I told you so. I am kind of powerful.
Although I think that you are already bulking but you don´t know.
Welcome to IM, post your diet at the Diet forum. :)
Btw, we don´t have ice hockey over here.

Welcome Easton, looking good :thumb:

Thanks, I am currently doing as much of a bulk as I can afford (but putting on 1kilogram per week is good enough for me) and im not even using any supplements as yet.. I am going to purchase some whey protein today, and hopefully get a truckload of tuna and chicken breasts to cook..

Welcome aboard!!!

Back