• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Back to Business - Im rick james biatch

tryintogetbig

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well after not working out for two months due to no money for gym duess and only being able to afford 2 meals a day, its back to business
I went grocery shopping tonight and signed up at golds next to my work, so i can start bulking tommorow and will start with chest day tommorow morning.

Just a little info about my self being this is my first journal at IM.

Working out for about 1 1/2 yrs current stats which i just took are:

6'1.75" - 160lbs - 10.5% bf

neck - 14.75"
right arm - 12.25"
Chest - 36.25"
Shoulders - 45"
waist - 30.25"
right thigh - 20.25"
right calf - 14.25"

Game plan is as follows:

12 week bulk
3 day split to start.
start with 200g protien / 400g carbs a day over 5 meals
4 weeks s1+, 4 weeks PCTw/ 6-oxo, 4 more weeks on S1+, 4 weeks PCT

I'll be posting at least every other day to keep everyone updated!!!

Also i took some pics which i will post later with the ones i will take at the end of the first 4 weeks on s1+. :rocker:

Im am having trouble on the first meal and the last meal of the day getting enough protien & carbs. I am never hungery in the morning till i have been up for a couple of hours, and by the time i get to the 5th meal im still full from the fourth meal. My appetite is slowly coming back.

But overall im off to a pretty good start, it feels great to get back into the gym. :thumb:

i appreciate the support, 1 week down and lovin it!

Just weighted myseld and im up 6lbs. Im assuming that most of that has come from the increased calories not the s1+ yet, and a good portion of it is water weight.

alright today marks the end or week 2, haven't noticed a significant gain in strength or mass. As of tonight im up a total of 9lbs so far. Im real excited about getting into the third week on s1+ to see some good gains. Im still having trouble getting in 5 full meals a day. the first meal is alwasy the hardest.

Well i had a awesome workout today! I was able to make pretty decent gains in my wieghts and reps today, which i believe is from the s1+ kicking in. I can't wait for the rest of the week. And my apetite after workouts is insane, i can put down like 2000 calories with first 3 hours after my workout.

:lifter:

Back