• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

finally found an ECA supplement... but is it any good?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i think the supplement is called stack 2 or stacked 2

i basically messaged the same website that sold me my hydroxadrine hoping they had some stocks left, unfortunatly they didn't but they told me about this ECA supplement that they had stocks of but could no advertise due to legal reasons (they can keep stock for international orders, lol!)

here is what i've been told about it...

"The ingredients are as follows:
Per Capsule:
Ma Huang 500mg
(standardised for 6% alkaloids)
Guarana 200mg
(standardised for 22% caffeine)
White Willow Bark 20mg
Chromium Picolinate

Recommended doage:
BUILD up to 3 capsules a day

Each bottle contains 100 capsules.

The price is £26.99"

reckon its worth stocking up on some (as its pretty much my last chance to get eph without risking a US order which might be seized)

what (if anything) would i be best stacking it with?

thanks

It is an awesome ECA, YD. You don't need to stack it with anything other than a solid diet and exercise program. You could make your own for cheaper, as we discussed before. Lots cheaper, if you can find the Ephedrine for cheap enough.

PirateFromHell said:
It is an awesome ECA, YD. You don't need to stack it with anything other than a solid diet and exercise program. You could make your own for cheaper, as we discussed before. Lots cheaper, if you can find the Ephedrine for cheap enough.

thanks

i'm currently searching UK bodybuilding forums and websites non-stop trying to find a eph. source in the UK, hopefully i will find something, if not this looks like it might be my last chance to stock up on a ECA stack

Back