• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

9 months... good progress? pics

swick

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been working out for 9 months now.

Is this good progress?

Look at my gallery for month 1 and month 9 pics.

Thanks

Ive started out cutting to lose the flab and just started bulking a couple months ago... had the abs going a bit, they are pretty much gone now.

Do you think it IS good progress or should I look better?

No creatine or anything, just alot of protein.

Especially for just taking protein, it is good progress. You can clearly see the difference in the pics. Id suggest a bigger bulking phase, maybe some weight gainers. But, thats just my opinion.

Nice improvement, cogratulatorians.

yea very nice improvement, you look buffer! and more cut too

stay away from weight gainers... they just make you fat, just eat a lot of meat, drink a ton of milk and water, take whey post workout, start creatine...
You'll pack on a lotta muscle, not to mention strength

Nice improvements! Feel good but keep pushing yourself :)

du510 said:
Especially for just taking protein, it is good progress. You can clearly see the difference in the pics. Id suggest a bigger bulking phase, maybe some weight gainers. But, thats just my opinion.

It is my opinion that most people have no need for a weight gainer. You should be able to get the same number of calories from more nutritious sources.

You have definitely made some nice progress. Congratulations. You have definitely put a lot of hard work into your training and/or diet. However, if anything is limiting you, then it is most likely your diet. Read the stickies in the diet & nutrition forum if you haven't already. There is quite a wealth of useful information for about 10-15 minutes of reading.

Back